The first night of a four night stay in Tampa, FL was a nightmare. A family member booked us at a motel that was in a word - disgusting. After a sleepless night there, my father and I drove to the Holiday Inn Express on Busch Blvd. and were prepared to beg for a room. We were greeted by a friendly and sympathetic employee at the front desk who did all she could to comfort us.
We were able to see the room before deciding to stay which had two comfortable queen size beds, beautiful bathroom with spotless tub, sink, toilet. There was a flat screen tv, free wi-fi, free hot breakfast that included eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, and oatmeal! It was way beyond your usual free continental breakfast. The breakfast staff were so incredibly friendly - everyone said good morning and checked in to make sure we had everything we needed.
What impressed us the most was that although check-in is usually 3 p.m., the friendly front desk employee let us check in at 10 a.m. due to our circumstances. I informed her that I saw a $84.99 per night rate online and she even told me we could have the room for $79.00 a night. That meant a lot. We feel she gave us the best deal possible. We appreciated that since we lost 3 nights worth of money at the other place that would not refund us our money. If you want an affordable and clean place to stay in Tampa, Fl, I highly recommend Holiday Inn Express on Busch Blvd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites is adjacent to Busch Gardens / Adventure Island and is the closest hotel to the University of South Florida and University Community Health Hospital. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the new Holiday Inn in Tampa, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, located within walking distance of the hotel. Your family will love staying at our Florida Green Lodging designated hotel in Tampa. We're located just off I-275, directly across the street from Busch Gardens and just a mile away from USF and University Community Health Hospital. Located in the heart of Tampa, we are in close proximity to several other local attractions, including Lowry Park Zoo, Port of Tampa, Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Business travelers will appreciate the amenities and services provided at our hotel too! Our Green Lodging hotel is in close proximity to many area businesses, such as Syniverse, Verizon Information Technologies, USAA and the Anheuser-Busch and the Yuengling Breweries. In addition, we provide meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people with free wireless Internet access. While staying at our tropically landscaped Tampa hotel, you can enjoy our premium amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary, hot breakfast bar. Book your reservations now to take advantage of our great Tampa, FL hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa