We stayed overnight here with our grand daughter prior to taking her to the Lowry Park zoo. The hotel is average. The front desk girl greeted us warmly but I found it odd she did not seem to know the general location of our room as I asked about its location trying to figure where I might want to park. There is a nice large breakfast area and you should be able to satisfy your morning hungry with either a hot or cold meal. There is an outdoor pool but we did not swim (the pool is supposed to be heated) but water temperature seem cold. This hotel is in a great location if you're on vacation as it is just down the street from Busch Gardens (the coasters are visible from the front of the hotel). It was just a few miles over to the zoo. And for dinner there is an Olive Garden right next door as well as many other restaurants nearby. The wireless internet worked well. We found the room to be clean. We had a hiccup with the microwave as it overheated when trying to cook a second bag of popcorn. The wife ended up running the popcorn to the desk to get it cooked. There is also a mini fridge for your needs. A small coffee pot also if you don't care to run down to the breakfast area. For the price point the hotel is average. I would stay here again but would not go out of my way to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites is adjacent to Busch Gardens / Adventure Island and is the closest hotel to the University of South Florida and University Community Health Hospital. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the new Holiday Inn in Tampa, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, located within walking distance of the hotel. Your family will love staying at our Florida Green Lodging designated hotel in Tampa. We're located just off I-275, directly across the street from Busch Gardens and just a mile away from USF and University Community Health Hospital. Located in the heart of Tampa, we are in close proximity to several other local attractions, including Lowry Park Zoo, Port of Tampa, Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Business travelers will appreciate the amenities and services provided at our hotel too! Our Green Lodging hotel is in close proximity to many area businesses, such as Syniverse, Verizon Information Technologies, USAA and the Anheuser-Busch and the Yuengling Breweries. In addition, we provide meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people with free wireless Internet access. While staying at our tropically landscaped Tampa hotel, you can enjoy our premium amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary, hot breakfast bar. Book your reservations now to take advantage of our great Tampa, FL hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa