Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$135
$123
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$131
$157
$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$129
$102
SailportSuites.com
All reviewsolive gardenbusch gardensthe shuttle driverred lobsterfront desktaco bellbush gardenspancake machinefree shuttleadventure islandfree breakfastyogurtparking feewould stay here againfamily vacationbeds were very comfortablebreakfast staff
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at this location last week for 4 nights. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

The front desk staff is not friendly and even seems unhappy. They do not even say "Good morning" or "How was your stay". There was only one very helpful front desk employee - young gentleman, Brannon or Brandon - thank you!

The property is run down and just average. The room was average. The continental breakfast offerings were average.
We had lots of issues during our stay, and the employees did not make it easier. The entire hotel had NO water for 12 hours (no working toilets, no showers, no brushing teeth). The next night we had brown water - gross. We also had a fire alarm on a different night.

We picked this location because of its proximity to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island, and they offered the shuttle. I even called prior to our booking about the shuttle. They do not tell you until the arrival that shuttle does not operate between 1 and 4 PM. That means that you cannot change parks mid-day. The Adventure Island was open 10 am until 5 PM. The shuttle has last pick up at this park at 4:45 PM. We never understood why. That means that we lost the last 30 minutes of the park time! The Busch Gardens is open until 6 PM, and the shuttle will pick up there until 6:30 PM. Why shorten the time for the water park??? Does not make any sense. We ended up parking at the park the last day and paying $15 for parking because the shuttle is not convenient.

We will definitely be back to Tampa for Busch Gardens and Adventure Island, but we will stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Drew J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Good Morning,
First I would like to introduce myself , My Name is Valensca Charles I am the new Assistant General Manager here at Holiday in and Express. I would like to thank you for your comment about our hotel. However; I am sad to hear about your experience here I do apologizes for the inconvenience that this have caused you. We regret you have caught us at our worst time and wish that you would have caught us at our best times. I hope that you would come back for we do not want to lose your business please give us another chance to prove what our hotel is about. We thank you for your visit and do wish for another chance.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My sons and I stayed here in mid-July while attending University of South Florida's orientation. It was close to the school but not on campus. It was comfortable. quiet, and clean.
The beds were luxurious and the room was roomy.
Breakfast was included.
A plus: the reservations desk clerk determined that we were there for a USF function and gave me a large discount for the two nights. Additionally, she provided me with a packet of freebies, a USF bracelet, discount cards and coupons that are a wonderful benefit for a college student and visiting family.
Our stay was relaxing and pleasant, and we will use this hotel for all USF parents' weekends and functions.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

First I would like to introduce myself, My Name is Valensca I am the new Assistant General Manager here at Holiday Inn and Express.I would like to thank you for your comment about our hotel. Our number one goal is to make sure your stay is enjoyable. I am happy to hear that you had a great time and do wish for a return visit. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Had extended family come to stay so decided last minute to go to Tampa for a couple of days ... randomly chose this hotel. We were amazed at the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms and the overall value for money.

The receptionists/people cleaning the rooms, the breakfast ladies (Carmen), the drivers Rolando & Sam couldn't have done more for you - always had a smile and went above and beyond - nothing was too much trouble.

Thanks, we'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I am glad to hear that you had enjoyed your stay here, we do wish for your return visit and it was our pleasure serving you. Thank you!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

we were very happily everything great staff exellent always saying hello and also ladys makiing breakfast . making sure everything was there if not they got it great job. drivers to busch garden robert and sam the best call then when your done at both parks island adventure and busch gardens they were there good job . and rooms excellent and clean and elevator works fine

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Drew J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you your review and we appropriate that you have chosen our hotel for you to stay in while visiting the park. Our wonderful staff strive to make all guest happy and to ensure they are having a pleasant stay

Reviewed August 25, 2013

1 Point: You come into the Hotel and plenty of parking space provided good.

2 Point: You come into a spacious foyer with reception desk on the right, and found reception always ready and smartly dress and polite and ready to assist.

3:the interior of Hotel aswell as exterior is well kept clean.

4: I think staff in general were all polite , tried to speak to as many as i could . Room Serv, they were always polite and well mannered on top of the hard work they do. The rooms were large enough , air/con was effective but maybe a little noisy. Not all lights in lamps worked. but a little my fault as never reported it, to see how fast problem would be rectified.

5: I did realise that a high percentage of people staying here, was only for maybe a couple of days, i however stayed for two weeks, thinking maybe there could be a little more variety in menu. But did note that the staff working the breakfast hours were very courteous , polite and friendly. I remember one of the staff think her name was Carmeey would always ask me "was everything Okay" which was nice and showed a willing spirit to help if she could.

Busch Gdns is close , was gonna go on safari but didn't get the chance.

All in All i was satisfied. Kevin

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank K1Positive

I am happy to heard that your experience at our hotel was wonderful. It is our duty to make sure that each and every guest walks away with a very pleasant experience and I am happy that we have done so. Please come back and visit us soon. Thank you so much.