We arrived in the Busch Gardens area quite late on Friday evening with no reservations. After driving around Busch Blvd, we settled on the Holiday Inn & Suites having never stayed at one before. All I can say is that we made a fantastic choice, we have found our new favourite hotel chain.
Drew on the front desk checked us in. I have never come across a more friendly and personable check in experience. I had forgotten my Priority Club card, but this was no problem and Drew was able to find me on the system. He even dropped a hand written note under our door making sure that we had everything we needed for a comfortable stay.
Considering we arrived on a Friday night, the room rate seemed exceptionally good value for money, particularly as it included hot breakfast. The room itself was amazing, very spacious, spotlessly clean and the beds and linen were more comfortable than ours at home! The only criticism I can make about the room was the lack of a safe. The hotel offer deposit boxes at reception, but we would have preferred our own safe in our room.
Breakfast was also great, a good variety and it all seemed quite fresh. When we had to ask the breakfast assistant for more coffee as the thermos was empty this was no bother at all.
All in all, we had an exceptional stay and I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking to stay within close proximity of Busch Gardens. We were so impressed that we seeked out a Holiday Inn & Suites at Kennedy Space Coast the following evening!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites is adjacent to Busch Gardens / Adventure Island and is the closest hotel to the University of South Florida and University Community Health Hospital. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the new Holiday Inn in Tampa, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, located within walking distance of the hotel. Your family will love staying at our Florida Green Lodging designated hotel in Tampa. We're located just off I-275, directly across the street from Busch Gardens and just a mile away from USF and University Community Health Hospital. Located in the heart of Tampa, we are in close proximity to several other local attractions, including Lowry Park Zoo, Port of Tampa, Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Business travelers will appreciate the amenities and services provided at our hotel too! Our Green Lodging hotel is in close proximity to many area businesses, such as Syniverse, Verizon Information Technologies, USAA and the Anheuser-Busch and the Yuengling Breweries. In addition, we provide meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people with free wireless Internet access. While staying at our tropically landscaped Tampa hotel, you can enjoy our premium amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary, hot breakfast bar. Book your reservations now to take advantage of our great Tampa, FL hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa