All reviews olive garden busch gardens red lobster the shuttle driver front desk taco bell bush gardens pancake machine free shuttle adventure island free breakfast yogurt parking fee beds were very comfortable would stay here again family vacation breakfast staff
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Check in was quick and the room was in good condition. It had a microwave, small fridge, desk, window had a nice view of Busch garden coaster. The park is very close to the hotel. Chris was our driver and he did a great job. Breakfast was good, they had milk, hot chocolate, juice, pancakes, cereal, eggs, muffins, etc.

One thing that I did not like is the pillows. They were sinking. I could not sleep well the first night because of this. I am sensitive with pillows and I should have brought my own. For the second night, I called the front desk and asked for firm pillows which were delivered promptly but even thought the label read "Firm" they weren't.
I am usually the one with pillow issues but my husband was hads the same issue this time. He also found the pillows very uncomfortable.
The shower had a lot lot of hair in the drain that did not belong to me. It was preventing the water from passing through. Called front desk and they fixed it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Ryan C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I am so sorry that you had problems with your pillows and the drain in your shower! I am pleased to hear that the team was able to fix that for you though! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast and Chris will be pleased to hear that he was mentioned on Trip Advisor again! We know that he really is a great shuttle driver!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Room was nice. Service was great. transportation to busch gardens was very good. Only negative was the weather. cold by florida standards. overall a very pleasant trip. Only negative was that the hotel was very crowded and you had to use overflow rooms to eat. Solved the problem by getting a tray and eating in my room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello! I am happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay! I am sorry that we were not able to seat you in the breakfast area but we use overflow seating so that everyone can enjoy breakfast near the breakfast area. I am happy that you were able to find an alternative that accommodated you though! I wish I could fix the Florida weather but, even that is out of my hands! I do agree that it was unusually cold here lately! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We stayed here while at Busch Gardens for the Christmastown event.

Every staff member we dealt with was amazing. At check-in the desk clerk was friendly and full of information. She called up to our room a few minutes after check-in to ensure we were happy with the room. We used the shuttle to get over to Busch. We already knew Ronaldo was friendly as we had met him on our way to dinner. At breakfast, there was a very friendly woman stocking everything and helping kids with the pancake machine.

The breakfast was great - lots of selection and flavoured creamers available for the coffee. Everything tasted fresh, and the coffee was the best I've had so far on this trip.

The room was comfy and spotless. Nice beds, a selection of pillows and a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker.

Great stay overall. I am being converted from a Hampton Inn loyalist to the Holiday Inn line.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Hello! Thank you for choosing us to stay with during your visit to Busch Gardens here is Tampa! Rolando gets his name mentioned on here a lot, and we all know it is because he is such a great shuttle driver! We are thrilled to hear you are being converted from the Hampton over to us! We work really hard to show all our guests we are the best in Tampa. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We always stay at this hotel when visiting Busch Garden - this past weekend must have been our 12th time there. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are comfortable and so clean. The complimentary breakfast is great - the food is fresh, replenishing what is needed by the staff, one of whom is Carmen, area where you eat is kept clean - very comfortable. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi! Thank you so much for your review, and for mentioning Carmen! She will love seeing her name on Trip Advisor! Thank you for mentioning our clean rooms and our free complimentary breakfast. We are so happy you chose us as your hotel to stay so close to Busch Gardens Tampa. Our free shuttle service, convenience, and rooms make us the perfect stay choice! Please come back and see us again real soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

The hotel is so close to Busch Gardens! The staff was great! We had great time. Star at the frong desk and Chris our shuttle bus driver were awesome! The breakfast was good, rooms were comfortable and pool was nice. I loved to sit at the pool and watch the rollar coaster at night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ryan C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Hello, and thank you for taking time to fill out a review for us here on Trip Advisor! Starr and Chris are going to be so excited to see their names in your review! It is a really big deal for one of our team members to get their names mentioned! Please come back and see us again real soon, we would love to have you back.