Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens
$129
$123
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$101
  • Breakfast included
$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$84
$149
$119
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$157
Hilton.com
$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
$129
Hyatt.com
All reviewsolive gardenbusch gardensthe shuttle driverred lobsterfront desktaco bellbush gardenspancake machinefree shuttleadventure islandfree breakfastyogurtparking feewould stay here againfamily vacationbeds were very comfortablebreakfast staff
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed here for a family trip to Busch Gardens. The facility itself and the staff were all very nice and helpful; we have no complaints with them. But somehow this hotel seemed to attract an unusually inconsiderate crowd. Our first night there were quite a few unsupervised children running up and down the halls making lots of noise, even past 10pm. For another example, from about 2am - 4am one night there were two guys in the parking lot outside our window continually screaming to get the attention of a friend in a room above us. Then when we went to the breakfast buffet the next morning we arrived to find the breakfast room littered with food and trash. The staff was cleaning up as best the could; they informed us that there had been a FOOD FIGHT! I don't know what might have led to all this, but we certainly would stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Hello. I certainly do remember that week, and the food fight in particular. I am clearly happy with your comment on my team, and how we were nice and helpful, and that we were doing the best we could. I could not believe my eyes when I came around the corner and saw what had happened! I was dumbfounded. Fortunately, my team and I were able to jump right in and get the area cleaned as quickly as possible, and we certainly do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your family. My team and I work as hard as possible to resolve any and all issues as quickly as possible to keep any inconvenience to a minimum. I would ask you to please not let the conduct of a couple guests dissuade you from staying with us again in the future. We really are a great hotel, with a great team ready to take care of you in the future.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Rooms were very nice, breakfasts were good, front desk provided coupons, shuttle service driver Robert was very nice and helpful, even included a few recommended places to eat.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello! Thank you for filling out a review of our property! We certainly do appreciate it!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Robert is an excellent driver and EXTREMLY helpful. Thanks Robert for taking care our family and all of our crazy Kansas needs while we stayed! To say his service was 5 star it just isn't enough.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2012

Wow. I can't believe I haven't responded to this review from the 16th. With all the reviews we have been getting for Robert, it must have just gotten lost in the shuffle. I can honestly say I feel I have the best driver of a Free Shuttle to Busch Gardens in Tampa. Thank you for your review, and please come back and see Robert again soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

We had spent the day on the beach of Fort De Soto park and were hoping to find a hotel close to Busch Gardens to avoid driving back from Orlando. I remembered the reviews were quite positive about this hotel and were very pleased to find them true. The rooms were comfortable and clean. My daughters used the pool and our whole family enjoyed a very good complimentary breakfast before our big day at Busch Gardens. There was a little traffic noise from the busy street but nothing out of the ordinary. Front desk staff were very helpful as my daughter forgot a shaver and they provided a complimentary one. Our last minute booking cost us $134 and was well worth it.

1  Thank Malan_Family
Ryan C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2012

Hello! Thank you very much for your kind comments on our property! My team and I work very, very hard to get reviews such as yours. We strive to have a Heart for Hospitality, and hope it shows to each and every one of our guests. We love it when you all post reviews here on Trip Advisor because is proves our hard work is paying off.

So many potential guests are coming to Trip Advisor to read reviews of Hotels in Tampa or Hotels near Busch Gardens Florida before they make a decision to make a reservation. All of your comments really do help us, and we are extremely appreciative of the time you took out of your day to post a review for us.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I frequently go on vacation and I have stayed at many hotels in this and the Clearwater area. This is by far the best experience I have had to date. The BEST thing about this hotel was the way it smelled. Usually hotels have one of two smells- cigarette smoke or cleaning supplies. I did not smell anything- which was a really nice surprise. The breakfast was great and shuttle service was a definite plus. Robert is a super nice guy who will take you basically wherever you need to go just chat with him. The hotel room was SPOTLESS. I loved the pillows, sheets, and mattress. Almost as nice as being at home. The hotel was packed and I could not hear anything through my walls or room. My only complaint, and this is a VERY minor complaint- is that I thought a heated pool was something like a jacuzzi. However, heated means around 77 degrees. This is apparently, though, the typical temp for a heated pool I am just a little naive sometimes. On my next vacation I will be staying at this place again.

1  Thank khaleesi42
Ryan C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Hello! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate all of you who come and tell everyone about your stay with us. I, too, am sensitive to smells, so I appreciate you speaking to your experience with the scent – or fortunately, lack of – in your room.

Sooo, Robert will take you where ever you want to go if you jut chat him up a little, huh… I will have to talk to him about that. Joking… He is a tremendous guest service provider isn’t he! We love having him here. He is kind and willing to do anything we need him to.

I had never had anyone make a comment on the pool temperature before. So I went and did some research online, and then called our pool company. You were right 77 is a little too chilly. Thank you for letting us know. I have had them bump up the temperature to a little warmer level. When you come back you will have to let me know what you think! We look forward to seeing you soon!