“Avoid This Restaurant”

Neighborhood: Downtown
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Avoid This Restaurant”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

After an hour and a half waiting for our order, we called in asking for the status, and they said the food is on it's way. After another 15 minutes we finally got our food. The pork fried rice and honey chicken was barely luke warm, even cold in spots. The egg rolls were soggy. In the garbage it all goes.

• Visited February 2014

O.C.
“WARNING-DO NOT GO HERE ! ! !”
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Rude and refused to honor their posted daily specials until after fussing about it for an extended period of time... only after some police officers came in to eat did they provide the difference in the bill and rush me out. The food was not good. DO NOT EAT HERE!

Florida
“We paid for nothing!”
Reviewed July 21, 2008

My husband & I made a delivery order. They said it would take 30 minutes. We knew it may be a busy day so we gave them extra time. 1 & 1/2 later we called to check on our status. They said they were busy and it would be 10 minutes (we live on Harbour Island-not far) and that they were sorry. 30 minutes later we called again. They said they would sent it right then. I reminded them we have been waiting 2 hours already and called 30 minutes ago when they said the same thing! "We will send it now." Since they didn't offer us a discount, I asked for one. He said they were too busy for that too. I know how restaurants work, its very simple to give me a discount, they sure aren't too busy to take people's money. Speaking of which, I was so mad I hung up, told my husband to call and just cancle the order. We were hungry and now we had to worry if they were going to spit in our food because I let them know they were being unfair and showing poor business qualities. He even said the words (I made him), "Do not charge my credit card, we want to cancle the order." That was 2 days ago. They did not come to our door, so we did not receive food. I had him check the statement today to make sure they didn't charge. Today is July 21, 2008 and they charged us for our order that we never received and we called and cancled after trying to work with them. So if you want to relax on your vacation and order in, don't waste your time nor money on this place!