“The only place we go to watch movies.”
Review of Tampa Pitcher Show

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tampa Pitcher Show
Ranked #23 of 57 Fun & Games in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: The 26 year old Icon cinema has a newly renovated and upscale lounge with full liquor service and New Dinner Menu. Now also Featuring many new Special Event Venues as well as first run movies and independent films.Dinner while you watch the movie is our key along with fast friendly service and reasonable pricing!Our lounge is available for company parties as well as large venue custom banquets and Company meetings with Wifi accessible and full digital reproduction capability.
tampa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The only place we go to watch movies.”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

This is a little movie theater with tables and chairs. We go and eat dinner and have a drink and the service is great. They have a full bar and menu but we always get the same thing-wings! They are the best! You can get 30 for $18 and they are cooked in a convection oven so they are not fried! Give it a try!

Visited January 2014
4 Thank megpit

Tampa, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best place for movie and food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My favorite place to see a movie ever since I moved here. First time I went to Pitcher Show was to play a show in the lounge. Every time we play we get a new crowd of folks that are super friendly, involved in the show and ready for more. The food is surprisingly great and the drinks are solid. Better than going to a chain movie theater - prices are way better and the seating is far more comfortable - and they have other stuff, like improv comedy, Rocky Horror and pro wrestling!

Visited September 2013
5 Thank Nicholas R
Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun for everyone!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I love this place. First, I can go a movie with the family. It's great because we can sit comfortably, get served a huge selection of food, drinks, etc, and just relax. But second, they also have live shows. I go with my friends on Saturday nights for Rocky Horror, but they also have live music, comedians, and other movies at times.
The staff is friendly, the food is good, and the cost is reasonable.

So much fun! I go every single week, just about!

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Ambyr L
Knoxville, Tennessee
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“comfortable, not overstimulating”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I tend to find movie theaters overstimulating and not very enjoyable, but this is a comfortable fun place to watch movies. It seems family-owned, and I am so glad it has stayed in business. There is a bar when you first walk in the door, then you go through double doors into the theater, which is set up with tables and soft swivel chairs. You can order food, beer, etc. The potato skins are great. This is much more relaxing than most theaters and we will continue to enjoy it.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank P G
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“We come here when we have guest from out of town”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

When we have guest from out of town after going to the beach and all the tourist things great like to do we come to the Tampa Pitcher Show to unwind and relax.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank JANNAWYNN

Been to Tampa Pitcher Show? Share your experiences!