“Excellent service and great attention to detail”
Review of Tampa Pitcher Show

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tampa Pitcher Show
Ranked #22 of 55 Fun & Games in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: The 26 year old Icon cinema has a newly renovated and upscale lounge with full liquor service and New Dinner Menu. Now also Featuring many new Special Event Venues as well as first run movies and independent films.Dinner while you watch the movie is our key along with fast friendly service and reasonable pricing!Our lounge is available for company parties as well as large venue custom banquets and Company meetings with Wifi accessible and full digital reproduction capability.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent service and great attention to detail”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I honestly loved this theater! This experience was like none other and I'm so glad it was recommend to me because before this, I had never even heard of a movie with dinner and drinks! This is a great theater with great service. They will definitely be seeing more of my business in the upcoming months.

2 Thank Sarahleemeuret

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loving mother- daughter time”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Had a great time relaxing having dinner, movies, and a drinks with my Daughter at the Tampa pitcher show!! The food was unexpectedly good. Surprised because of the being in a movie theater. Would definitely go back again with my husband next! What better way to get dinner and a movie all in one!

3 Thank Michelejmkk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Time at the Movies!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My friends and I went to see a movie here and it was a great experience! The staff was very friendly and attentive. I felt very comfortable and truly enjoyed the experience. I will definitely be going back!

2 Thank Shay H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Going back for seconds”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The staff was friendly and the experience was novel. Large selection of alcohol in the lounge, and they made the drinks proper but not so remarkable. I found myself wanting my own couch about an hour and a half into the movie as the seats were not that comfortable. We will try it again for a second chance because we need more businesses like this to keep the community interesting.

2 Thank LivingOrange
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fave Place to Watch Movie”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is a one-movie theater. It used to have cheaper ticket prices, but the movies weren't new releases (more like 3rd week releases). The ticket price is comparable to regular cinema, but you sit at tables with club chairs and food/bev service. Food prices are much cheaper than standard cinema. The nachos will feed 4 people and the red sangria is AWESOME! It needs some updating (some of the chairs and the bathrooms) which I took off one star for.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank sun_n_fun_mom

Been to Tampa Pitcher Show? Share your experiences!