Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from $64.50
from $107.00
from $154.99
4,452 results
All reviews sea life dolphin cruise shark tank touch tank splash pad rainy day great exhibits boat ride few hours behind the scenes gift shop couple of hours great for kids all ages great place to visit whole family penguins
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Me and my fiancé took our sun there for his birthday on a Saturday. It was so crazy busy we can barely walk around and look at stuff . There's definitely some good stuff to look at and it would've been a lot better if it wasn't so busy because we barely got a chance to look at anything because it was too crowded. A small part of it was closed. It's around 26 a person to go our son was free because he is to it's around 28 a person to go or sun was free because he is two but I think they charge for three and up. There is a restaurant in there you can eat at an outside pool area so I would suggest bringing your bathing suit. It wasn't a terrible experience and I think it would've been a lot better on a weekday but I'm not 100% and that so I'm reading three stars .

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Took some family that was visiting and we loved it. It had been a few years since I had been as well and it was great to see they had made a few additions. It took us about two hours to explore the entire facility - and as a group of adults, grab a drink or back. :) It is a bit pricey, but check Groupon, lining social or the local maps for discounts. Have fun!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had a lot of fun here. Really enjoyed the mangrove and bird exhibits. Petting the rays was a hoot. Liked the invertebrates, especially the jellyfish. Great way to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed 6 days ago

That's what my 2 grandsons said when we were leaving last week! We are annual membership and go at least once a quarter! So after visiting several times in their life it is evident it just keeps getting better and better! Thank you Aquarium staff!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had a great time at the aquarium!! Happened to get there on a Sunday around the same time 2 ships were embarking/debarking passengers so it took 30 - 45 minutes to get to the parking garage. There was no line to get in and there are opportunities to touch some of the animals ( if you want to), lots of opportunities to take plenty of pictures, a short movie in the 4D theatre, a splash pad for kids, food/drinks and bar for adults, and a gift shop. Also, I was able to get in for free. Note: if you have a Bank of America debit/credit card you can get in for free at the aquarium only the first weekend of every month just show your debit/credit card. Parking was $5.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very nice aquarium as a whole. We were there for a couple of hours and found there was plenty to keep us occupied and interested. The best part was the huge tank, very relaxing vibe.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice well kept aquarium. Much to see. The kids water park area is a hit with the little ones, and some adults. Indoor and outdoor seating for the grab n go restaurant. Ask if any discounts are on for that day. We got in free just for having a bank of America cc.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The layout was easy, the facility was clean, the animals seemed as happy as caged animals can. It was really a good experience overall. I would return if I’m in Florida again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was a fun day trip. The aquarium is nice. The stingray encounter was a lot of fun too. Will probably visit again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very close to Tampa bay spring hill suits hotel. It’s about $12 dollars Uber taxi one way. Must try this when around.