Tripadvisor

More Info
from $109.00
More Info
17,223 results
All reviews cheetah hunt theme park thrill rides falcons fury cheetah run serengeti safari sky ride christmas town great roller coasters congo river rapids rhino rally sesame street area howl o scream ice skating show meal plan water rides all day dining
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I haven’t been in 25 years, but remember it being a lot better. Six of the rides were not running, the employees seemed to hate their job, and the food was expensive and had clearly been sitting for a while since they weren’t very busy. It’s worth the drive to Orlando for better parks.

1  Thank LindsayW8
BuschGardensTPA, Guest Relations Manager at Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi! We regret to hear about your experience. Could you contact us directly at BGA.GuestInformation@buschgardens.com so we assist you further? Thank you for reaching out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So I know I’m older but I did my first and last roller coaster.. what a great funnn day with my girls! They went on all the rides lol. If you can do there Serengeti you feed the giraffes . So much fun !!!

2  Thank deemarie344
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to agree with many on the review that talked about the park being crowded, Over-priced and no longer fun driven or focused! instead, it provided you the feeling/experience of business-driven and money-making focused in many aspects. you can see that from the late park opening hours (10:00 am! all most noon time), High car parking fees! low food quality, limited food selections, add to that overpriced. $4 for regular cup fountain soda!!! $14 for two pieces of bread and dried tasteless burger with no tomatoes, lettuce, onion!!!! thank you Dragon Fire Grill. the so the management asks families to not bring lunch but you don't provide them with reasonable options! the Skyride started at 3:00 pm! although the weather was perfect! all-day 77F no run. notice other rides were out of service too. people spent mover that 25% of their fun time standing in a long line to ride, food line, parking their car, even for the restroom (women restroom in particular). I believe management for sure can address these concerns at some point to keep the visitor interested to visit or come back!

1  Thank N6701ENammara

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts concerning your recent visit to Busch Gardens. The experiences and comments of our guests are always welcome and greatly appreciated. We have shared your comments with the leadership team for their review and appropriate action.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tampa Soul Roll rolls by Busch Gardens and enjoyed the view of custom rides and roller coaster. Weather was just right at approx. 81 degrees and a beautiful weekend stopped by the beach too. @miz_pound_cake

1  Thank InternationalTrade
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love Busch Gardens. I am a pass holder and go often. We went on January 19th. I purchased a dining deal, like I always do, and was unaware of the changes in the plan that only started this year. They no longer offer BOGO bottled sodas, alcoholic beverages and snacks with the plan. If I had been aware of this I would not have purchased the band. I feel that when guests are purchasing the band they should be told this since it has been part of the deal for years. After purchasing the band we found out these items weren’t included when we were making our purchase. I feel that the attendants selling the bands should make guests aware of these changes. Afterwards I noticed these items were not included when reading the literature. It was just always part of the plan for years so it didn’t occur to me that it would suddenly have been removed....Also, no more beer samples at the hospitality house...
Apparently last year was the year of beer and they no longer do them...

1  Thank SuzanneHome