“Serengeti Safari”

Tampa Bay CityPASS
Ranked #1 of 198 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Busch Gardens Tampa is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country's premier zoos with more than 12,000 animals, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens Tampa provides unrivaled excitement for guests of every age.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Woolston, Southampton, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Serengeti Safari”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Just returned from Orlando USA. Whilst out there we visited Busch Gardens, Tampa twice. On the second time we booked to go on The Serengeti Safari where you get up close to the animals. Wow what a great experience, we got to feed the giraffes, took lots of photos and had a great time. The Park has so many attractions & rollercoasters to go on, you have to pay & book a time slot, but for $19.00 for each adult it was worth every penny I would certainly recommend to anyone going out there to try it, I wish we had done it on the other occasions when we had visited before........

2 Thank Karen P

• Turkish first
Tallahassee, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Bangin' time at Busch Gardens”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a great time at BG, Tampa. Rained when we first got there, but it thinned out the crowds. Saw a Gorilla puke in jis hand and eat it... In front of a bunch of kids and parents. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tampa, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun for all, I even bought a season pass!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Busch Gardens is a great way to spend the day. You can have the thrill of roller coaster or stroll through and just enjoy the animals and atmosphere. Very clean and entertaining shows. Highly recommend it!

Visited October 2012
essex
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“good combination of rides and animals...”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to florida several times but have never been to Busch Gardens. SO this holiday we decided to give it a go.

There were 5 of us, myself and my husband, my two daughters (12 and 14) and my father in law, so between us we cover a few ages.

We all enjoyed this park, my father law enjoyed the animals, as did my youngest daughter. My eldest daughter liked the roller coasters.

We were staying in davenport so it is about an hours drive, but it was easy driving.

Worth a visit but I am not sure that we would go back.

1 Thank slax67
Santa Marta, Colombia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“love it!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I loved busch gardens! I went with my boyfriend and we enjoyed every minute. Even if you don't like roller coasters (which we love) there is lots to do an see! recommended.

Visited April 2012