“Great family fun.”

Aquatica Orlando
Ranked #1 of 197 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Busch Gardens Tampa is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country's premier zoos with more than 12,000 animals, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens Tampa provides unrivaled excitement for guests of every age.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Was a very nice clean park. The only disappointment was that it was hard to find Busch employee unless you were at a ride. There were some boys that were harassing the birds and a bird had his foot caught in a ball. There were no employees any where. Took us several minutes to find and then they acted like we were interupting them.

1  Thank Debbie F

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We as a family, 2 grandparents , husband , wife , 5 year old girl, enjoyed this park as much as any of the disney parks, the rides where fantastic, the attractions and shows were also very good. If you go be sure to buy a cup of the nectar in the bird habitat... unless you are afraid of parrots landing on your head!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Alot of walking, not that many rides and you should plan on standing in line for long periods time before you get on the rides. The owners should take a trip to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Oh to learn what a real amusement park looks like.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Went here with my husband as arranged fo a day when on holiday in Orlando. It was not what I expected and I was slightly disappointed. After the amazing experinces of Universal Studios and Island of Adventure I just assumed that Busch Gardens would be just as good however it was not. I'm glad I went otherwise I would always be thinking that I might have missed out but I wont be revisiting in the future. I expected to be in awe of the animals and what was on offer to see and experience more however it didn't live up to much. A big let down throughout.

1  Thank DunnerScotland
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We just visited this event for the 5th year in a row. It seems the economy is affecting even the big businesses. There are fewer scare zones with props and sets. Now the scare zones are just people who think it's scary to scream in your ear. In the past, people dressed to look like bushes and just moved or scrapped the cement. We only saw one of these. There are six houses. A couple of new ones along with the usual. All were good. We really enjoyed the "Circus of Superstition-3D" and "Nevermore". We always get a photo with the "Naughty Nurses" and even that was a let down. No hospital set, no choice of nurses, not even a place to sit and pose. It was inside the Timbuktu Theater and hard to find. We always book the Super Tour for an added price the first visit of the year. Well worth the price. We had a small tour of 10 people, a great guide, JoHanna, 3 beer stops and front of the line access for the houses. Even though overall it was a bit of a let down, worth the trip and better than HHN in Orlando this year.