“Return to the Classic dog”
Review of Nathan's Famous

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nathan's Famous
Ranked #1,585 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Haven't been to a Nathan's in years, much less had a hot dog, but short on time for lunch so we gave it a shot. Same great hot dogs as always, fast service, all the condiments.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I found this Tampa deli to be far below my expectations. The food served was mediocre at best and the service was inattentive and disinterested. I wish I could say something positive about it other than it is convenient to the River Walk but I can't. There are much better places to dine in Tampa.

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

This was the second time I took a chance on this Nathans Famous storefront. They shouldn't let a franchisee use a hot dog that does not represent what Nathans is about. Being from New York,Nathans uses a natural casing hot dog, which when cooked on a flat top or griddle gives it a snap on the outside and juicy inside. This store uses some generic skinless hot dog that was cooked on rollers like atva gas station aND was overcooked and dry.I wrote to Nathans HQ , but they never responded. So I thought a second chance was in order when I was up in Tampa and it was the same experience. There is no reason why a franchise doesn't follow the same menu (hot dog) that the stores, even the airports in New York area use. This is not a real Nathans. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE.

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

We went on a Friday at 12:30pm and the food was very good. We ordered 5 hotdogs...bacon cheese fries..and a philly cheese.

Been to Nathan's Famous? Share your experiences!