“Consistently good”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Tampa, Florida
“Consistently good”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Consistently good, and great value Asian food. Great vegetarian options! A broad range of dishes available.

Visited March 2014

Leesburg, Florida
“Love the menu”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The menu at Pei Wei is a little different than P.F. Chang's and I have to say I am crazy about the Thai Dynamite. The egg rolls are wonderful as well as the hot and sour soup. My favorite take out! I love the ambiance with the open kitchen it is a fun place for lunch or dinner.

Visited December 2013
Tampa, FL
“Consistently good chinese/asian food”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant dozens of times. It's almost always quite good. If you want reasonably-priced Chinese food that's higher-quality than those sketchy Chinese restaurants, you'll want to eat here.

Visited November 2013
tampa
“Not really gluten free, but other foods looked good”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

First off my husband liked his food. It smelled amazing and I hated that I cld not taste it! For two entrees it was 18 $. We only went there bc Pei Wei showed up as gluten friendly (since I can not eat foods w/ wheat, wry, or barley). First off, my husbands food arrived almost ten minutes earlier than mine and it was NOT busy. Then i ordered spicey chicken and they gave me SWeet and SOUR CHICKEN. when I asked the cashier about it she argued with me and sd it was spicey chicken. I tasted it and it was sweet & sour! She showed no empathy despite the fact the GF menu showed way more dishes online when in fact in the store it was FOUR DISHES TotaL (2 BEING X Salads). To make matters worse she did not bother to refund me the difference when I had to order a salad bc they gave me sweet and sour chicken instead of spicy chicken and she thought it more important to argue w/ me instead of check w the chefs! Overall, the asian chopped chicken salad was good. It was a bit overloaded on citrus dressing. The wait and customer service was awful. There seemed ronbe no mgr on staff. My husband had a Korean BBQ which he loved and smelled amazing, but he cld not enjoy his lunch knowing they gave me the wrong food. The soda bar was cool, restaurant was clean, pleasent to eat at, but their "GF" menu is a joke. Lacking substantially and there are clueless ppl running the register. I was initially impressed w/ Pei Wei, but after I was brought the wrong food and the cashier argued w/ me about it I knew I wld never return. As a GF customer there are only 4 GF meals avail. I can not afford for you to get that wrong. The salad was good, but I cld have made it better at home and saved 8 $.

Tampa, Florida
“Amazing Food! Great Service!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I love this restaurant! I eat here as much as I can, they always have great specials and new items in the menu :)

Visited September 2013

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!