“Excellent food, fast service.”
Review of The Pita Pit

Ranked #1,315 of 2,409 Restaurants in Tampa
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, fast service.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

After ordering a few types of pitas, I've discovered that Pita Pit is a great place. I ordered online by credit card, received fast delivery, great food, fresh, tasty, and basically, a complete compact meal.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank RadcliffRacecar

Hunker, Pennsylvania, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Lunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you want a healthy lunch made your way, Pita Pit's the place for you! I wish there was one in Western PA . . .a must for lunch while visiting downtown Tampa!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kevin H
Miami, Florida, United States
“Quick bite.”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of grabbing a bite to eat yesterday at the Pita Pit in Tampa before my drive back home to Miami. The staff was friendly and spoke to me about the area and the different areas in Tampa since I will be coming back up on the weekends for the next couple weeks. The good was great. I had the Philly Cheesesteak, my wife had the buffalo chicken and her father ate the gyro. We were all pleased with the quality at a good price. They had a great healthy options as well. It was my first visit and definitely won't be my last.

They also deliver and are opened late.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Freddie R
Asheville, North Carolina
“Very nice for Vegetarians”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was the first time at Pita Pit. I did enjoy the wrap filled with wonderful vegetarian food. However, despite it's uniqueness I still only give it three stars. It reminds me of a Subway or Jimmy Johns. Service was friendly and efficient. The place was clean. If in the area again i might return. I do wish there was a Pita Pit in my area. Then, I would visit more often.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Robert A
“Love you pita pit”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had it yesterday, and now I have something to eat at my lunch everyday.
Pita pit Rock. Very fresh veggies and my favorite freestyle coke machine.

2 Thank Minagrg

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!