“I could eat Pita Pit every single day, breakfast, lunch AND dinner!!!”
Review of The Pita Pit

Ranked #1,207 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Pita pit is just simply amazing. I always order it late at night and they deliver fast, and the guy that always comes is super friendly! The ingredients are extremely fresh and flavorful. Order is always right. I think Pita Pit is worth every penny and you will never regret it!

3  Thank Natalievd25

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Small establishment but full of happiness and healthy food!
The helpers were friendly, full of smiles and patient - we were asking lots of questions since we were unfamiliar with this style. Great customer service.
Its like a subway but with pita wraps. I had the falafel one with my own choice of veggies and sauces it was awesome.
They even had an unecessarily grumpy complainy guy come in who was acting very unruly, they politely dealt with him, still smiling!!, the guy got his food and sat outside.
You can check out their menu on the wesite. Its a franchise.
We'll go back and recommend them to friends.
Just be aware - this is in a stripmall and not a fancy place. The outdoor seating is on the sidewalk where the parking lot is. Go for the food and friendliness.

3  Thank ZahiraDance
Reviewed August 8, 2012

First don't let the parking lot that is in need of immediate repair discourage you. As you enter the restuarant don't judge as you see that the floor hasn't been swept and the tables haven't been cleared. When you approach the counter to order you will be greeted as a VIP. A fast talking young man provided several recommendations...trust him...I had an outstanding steak pita prepared just for. The choices are unlimited everything was fresh and prepared in a timely manner. So when you go make sure its for the food...the price is right, my daughter and I ate for less than 15.00. Make sure to ask for there card offer so when you buy 9 your tenth one is free.

2  Thank Tinz77
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Every person working here was nice and helpful. My wife wanted to stop here, and I didn't want to try it, but after I bit into my Philly cheesesteak pita I was seriously thinking about going back before we left Tampa.

2  Thank DrAdamsAndFamily
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I have consistently found this restaurant to have really good Pita sandwiches, esp., Chicken ranch. They have good customer service too.

2  Thank Jewel4926

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!