“First time eating there and it won't be my last”
Review of The Pita Pit

Ranked #1,315 of 2,418 Restaurants in Tampa
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Tampa, Florida
“First time eating there and it won't be my last”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

First don't let the parking lot that is in need of immediate repair discourage you. As you enter the restuarant don't judge as you see that the floor hasn't been swept and the tables haven't been cleared. When you approach the counter to order you will be greeted as a VIP. A fast talking young man provided several recommendations...trust him...I had an outstanding steak pita prepared just for. The choices are unlimited everything was fresh and prepared in a timely manner. So when you go make sure its for the food...the price is right, my daughter and I ate for less than 15.00. Make sure to ask for there card offer so when you buy 9 your tenth one is free.

2 Thank Tinz77

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Simply Awesome”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Every person working here was nice and helpful. My wife wanted to stop here, and I didn't want to try it, but after I bit into my Philly cheesesteak pita I was seriously thinking about going back before we left Tampa.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank DrAdamsAndFamily
Gainesville, Florida
“Really good Pitas”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I have consistently found this restaurant to have really good Pita sandwiches, esp., Chicken ranch. They have good customer service too.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Jewel4926
Tampa, Florida
“Always good food and service”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I always like the food I get from this location. Not as cool to eat at as some of their other shops, but always tasty.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank carbon4life

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!