Beware renting from this guy!
We weren't expecting "Hilton Grand", but we did expect, especially for the price, better than "Economy Lodge"...
1. We did not find it to be "economical"; we even had to buy our own toilet paper.
2. The unit, 4405 Har Paul Circle, was not "clean"; our socks turned grey after walking on the carpets; they may have been vacuumed, but not cleaned in a LONG time.
3. The advertised ROKU had no instructions; we could not get it to operate.
4. The master bedroom had a FULL mattress, not a Queen as advertised.
5. The living room furniture was so squishy we couldn't sit on it comfortably; there were no chairs.
6. The dining area had a "bar height" setup with 6 chairs; very uncomfortable.
7. The dishes and silverware settings were odd and incomplete; e.g. there was only one (1) teaspoon and three (3) soup spoons. Owner could have done better at a thrift store.
8. There were no dish towels in the kitchen and no liquid dish soap for hand washing dishes.
9. There were instructions for a Keurig coffee maker, but no machine.
10. The coffee pot was a 4-cup maker that took as much coffee as my 10-cupper at home to make decent coffee.
11: There were no hot pads for hot dishes; no coasters for wet glasses.
12. There were no dining place mats
13. There were not enough towel rods in any of the bathrooms.
14. There was no chair in the bedrooms for getting dressed.
15. The dishwasher only works if you set a "delayed start".
16. There is a hole in the bathroom floor, covered by a bath rug.
17. The oven door wouldn't close, so we couldn't cook a frozen pizza or anything.
18. There were 3 contact numbers in the "welcome binder"; Ryan didn't return our calls (voice message), "assistant" said she "doesn't work with Ryan any more", and "Emergency Contact" also didn't return our voice message.
19. On day 1 we noticed tiny ants all over the kitchen counter; Ryan didn't respond to our call.
20. The TV remote batteries were dead; we replaced them with our own.
21. We tried to cancel the reservation 9 months early, but were told we would get less than 50% of our prepaid full amount, so we kept it. Buyer Beware!
22. On the morning of day 6 of 8, as I sat at the dining room table eating breakfast, I felt a drip on my arm. My son was showering upstairs and something was leaking badly. I caught the drips in a cereal bowl on the dining room table. The ceiling had obviously been patched before, but the patched lines were obviously wet again (turning dark from the water), especially along the outer wall. We half expected the ceiling to fall on us during a meal, like that insurance commercial. Ryan didn't answer his phone, but the "emergency"person did answer and Ryan called back shortly after. After waiting more than an hour for him to come by, he showed up with a container of Plumbers Putty, as if that would solve everything.
In conclusion, we left 3 days early because Ryan could not or would not put us in another unit. We have tried numerous times to contact Ryan, to no avail. We have asked for a partial refund, but have had no response at all from him. He claimed that he would have to talk to the owner, but it is apparent to us now that Ryan is the owner and this was just a delaying tactic. We are hoping the Better Business Bureau will get a response from him after we file our complaint.