“#1 Burger in my book”

Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“#1 Burger in my book”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

OK BURGER FANS! Take your appetite to Square 1 and dive in! I mean to tell you the burgers are off the chart good! The location is easy to access but restaurant can get busy! Go early to get a seat and order big! Oh I miss this place!

• Visited October 2012

Brandon, Florida
“great burgers”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you like a variety of burgers, lamb, etc., this is the place to go. It's definitely more like a bar than a restaurant. Not crazy about the decor.

Niceville, Florida
“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Absolutely terrific food. Any burger and if you want they'll do it with bison, just ask. Food, service, price...everything worth it, try it!

Florida
“Great Burger and they also have Bison!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We are always trying to find Bison Burgers; well they have them. They also have angus. So whatever you like in a burger, turkey etc, you should find it here. They also have Great looking shakes, mudslides - I just didn't get one. They have alcoholic beverages, but I wanted Diet Coke - none for me; they have Pepsi - yuck - only my opinion. But they should at least offer Diet Dr Pepper. Oh well, I did like the burger, but not the Onion Rings. They were a little under cooked for me.
The service seemed good. Someone at the seat behind us sent a burger back and the chef brought it back to them, apologized, and said they would take it off the bill. I thought that was nice.
The place looked clean, but expect to pay for that burger - $13.99 for my Bison and $10.99 regular. I does come with a side item, so it seemed reasonable.

1 Thank Blueabyss
Odessa, Florida
“Best burgers in town”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Very happy to return and enjoy Kobe burgers once again. House wine selection was decent. We were too full for dessert but would recommend to messy fries and onion rings tasted like they made them today. Gigi our server was very friendly and cheerful.