“Great alternative...”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Madeira Beach, Florida
“Great alternative...”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

When you want a tasty bite and don't want to wait for hours and hours for the Cheesecake Factory, GEB is really you best choice.

I've been here many times and have never had a bad meal, it's more of a nice small bite lunch place in my opinion. And they are most certainly not overpriced... I'm not sure where some of these reviewers eat on a regular basis?

Most recently I enjoyed the Bam Bam Shrimp wraps, a copy of BoneFish's Bang Bang but equally delicious if not a bit more enjoyable because they are less spicy :)

Would and will return!

• Visited October 2012

Clearwater, Florida
“OVERPRICED!!! OVERCHARGED!! STAY AWAY!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Two friends and I stopped here to take advantage of their "happy hour". We had a round of martinis, beer and a mojito. (All 2 for 1) The bill was $46.49. I called to ask the prices of their drinks and was given the run around. Had we had 3 rounds of martinis it would have made more sense. But a beer?!?! C'mon now!!!!

• Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Worst food ever.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

A group of 13 of us got together for dinner and drinks. Our plan was to go to The Pub, but the wait was going to be 45 minutes plus. Someone in our party happen to wonder by Gallery Electric Bristro and asked what the wait would be and they stated they could get us right in. We should have realized something right then as all other resturants were full with people waiting to get in. At the Gallery there were only 2 people at the bar, no one dining. Everyone placed orders for food and drinks. Drinks and appetizers were serve, drinks good, but appetizers and food over cooked and dry. I do have to say that our waiter was good. I would recommend this location for drinks only, no dinning.

• Visited September 2012
Sebastian, FL
“Absolutely Divine”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I dined at the Gallery Eclectic Bistro after visting International Plaza Mall and not wishing to wait 2 hours for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We thought we were settling for less, however, had we known the caliber of food served here, it would have been our number one choice!

The Chicken Spinach Salad I had was one of the best ever. The chicken was seasoned nicely and served atop spinach leaves with sprinkled pine nuts, pecans, creamy/buttery goat cheese, crisp apples and red onion. It was served with a low cal zinfandel dressing which I mixed half and half--per the servers suggestion--and it was tops! The only thing I did not like was the fact that the chef left the stems on the spinach.

My husband had the Cobb salad and it was a usual cobb but with an unusual ingredient--apples. The salad was just as tasty and delicious as my salad.

To top it off there is a 2 for 1 happy hour with wine and beer - what a bargain!

• Visited August 2012
Baltimore
“Great find on restaurant row!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food was excellent- I ordered the caesar salad with grilled chicken, and my husband ordered the turkey wrap. This place serves the best chips-- warmed bistro chips with balsamic vinaigrette and bleu cheese crumbles. They were delicious! Food was quick, service was quick and inexpensive-- under $20 for lunch. We would go again.

• Visited August 2012