La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancleaning staffrecommend this hotelparking lotraymond james stadiumspring trainingthe general managerbusch gardensshort drivewalmartlqzaxbyspetshallwaysurgeryirma
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights and found it to be very clean, staff was friendly, especially Elle who checked us in and out, also close to everything. Pool was clean, WiFi was being worked on at the time, but they were very apologetic. Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, request a room on the first floor for easy access to outside!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I just want it to let people know about la quintan in w waters Tampa, I stayed there and it was an amazing hotel.. Clean, organized and apropiate for a quiet nice relax time, I really appreciate the hotel staff for giving a great and friendly service

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A TripAdvisor Member
Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We enjoyed the stay and felt at home. Everything was clean and prefect. I don't have any conpants about my stay. There really nothing that need to be changed. The price was great the beds nice and high. The room and bathroom was great. We had enough towels and rags. The bathroom was big. Hallway was quit. The pool and hot tub was clean. If i was to visit again i would.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I took our son to the aquarium and we decided to stay here. The first impression was good at front desk and lobby. Our first room we had to be changed the fridge didn't work. The front desk moved us promptly. The rooms are nice and beds are comfortable. They could use a better selection of TV channels to watch. You could also hear quite a bit of noise from other rooms. Then the pool area was run down and had some safety issues. The rail into pool was very loose. The hot tub light cover loose. You can just tell they need to fix some issues and they don't have much down time between guest stays. Overall not a bad stay not sure if we would stay again when we return to Tampa.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Check in was fast and easy. Tiny bugs were crawling around the room and the TV did not work. When I called the desk, someone came to the room immediately to fix the TV but she could not get it to work. She finally returned a few hours later when I called the front desk again. NOTE: I did not complain about the bugs after I checked the bed to make sure they were not in the bed. The next morning breakfast was OK. The waffle irons did not work and they did not have any eggs because they were frozen and needed time to thaw. (???). That evening after returning from our class and needing to use the internet to complete work related activities, the Internet was down and we were told that one had a clue when it would be fixed. ,We had to find other alternatives to getting our work done. We will not return!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business