La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central
TripAdvisor
$549
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancleaning staffparking lotraymond james stadiumspring trainingthe general managerbusch gardensshort drivewalmartlqzaxbyspetshallwaysurgeryirmashampoo
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Orlando, Florida, USA
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have been to the Tampa La Quinta my last two times down and will continue to stay with them for as long as I continue to visit. The staff is always pleasant and accommodating even with my 4 kids lol. I would recommend this hotel to any of my family or friends. Only down side for me is the bed is not as comfortable as my own, however I do own a memory foam mattress so I am a little spoiled. For most the pillow tops are just fine.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed June 9, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This hotel was very clean, fresh and comfortable. The breakfast was enough to get my day going and the staff was nice and courteous. It was located near a lot of places to eat and it only took 10 minutes to arrive at the airport. It was also only minutes from Busch Gardens and Raymond James stadium. It was a perfect place to spend three nights on a business trip

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2013

La Quinta is always a good value for travelers with pets. Free wifi is also a bonus. However, this location's wifi required constant sign-in and an obligatory view of a video commercial, which wouldn't have been that bad had the Internet not been slower than dial-up. Minor irritation. The property is well-maintained and the staff is friendly and courteous. The location is safe and provides very easy access to Dale Mabry. Even in morning traffic the stadium and airport were within a 20 minute drive. Overall the room was clean. However, my dog was immediately attracted by something under the sofa. Turns out her object of interest was a medicine tablet. Thankfully she didn't swallow it. I have certainly dropped pills on more than one occasion myself. However, upon further inspection under the sofa to clear out anymore dog treasures, we found the carpet to be completely covered in bits and pieces of trash. I think a thorough inspection under the sofa should be in order anytime you have multiple coworkers sharing a suite--which seemed to be the majority of occupants for this location. Overall, I would recommend and will definitely stay at this location again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was our first experience with La Quinta and what a pleasant surprise! The room was very clean, nicely furnished, and well-equipped small refrigerator , coffee-maker, wifi). The breakfast was decent and just added the icing on the cake. I don't know why we never used La Quinta before but we'll surely be using them again in the future.

Thomas