La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$135
$123
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$178
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$157
Hampton.com
$173
$140
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$129
$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
$120
$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancleaning staffrecommend this hotelparking lotraymond james stadiumspring trainingthe general managerbusch gardensshort drivewalmartlqzaxbyspetshallwaysurgeryirma
A La Quinta traveler
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed May 6, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2013

First of all I am still on vacation in my hotel room while I am typing this so this lets you know how upset I am about my stay. There was false advertisement on their website when I booked the room it said that there was an outdoor and indoor pool, that is not true they only have an outdoor pool the breakfast is awful and no one on the cleaning staff speaks English. My room was improperly cleaned the beds were not made everyday and one of the maids complained that I asked for four wash clothes everyday if there are four guest in my room what am I to do with two face cloths and I called myself being courteous by putting all the dirty towels in one big pile for them to just pick up and take them to clean them and one of the maids accused me of taking the towels what do I need a bunch of white towels for? To put the icing on the cake I left some change on my dresser and it was missing the next day I just called the front desk and told her all of this her respond was I'm sorry I've worked in customer service for over 15 years and how you show a patron your sorry is to offer them something to let them know you have heard their concerns and you will take care of them!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Paid $122 for Saturday night, then $113 for Sunday and Monday night.
Front desk person working at night is not very accommodating. When I informed her that I needed more towels, she told me that she's working alone and I will have to come down to pick them up myself. This is no problem but her attitude of not being apologetic for lack of help is inexcusable. Is La Quinta hiring people without hospitality degree/experience? She appeared like she is just there because she needs a job. No attempt to please customers at all. On our first day, housekeeping walked in as we were leaving. They took all the towels but never replaced them. They did not empty the trash, did not make beds, did not replenish toilet paper.The bifold door to the closet was falling out of track but was not fixed What did they do in our room?
We came in late that night and I had to do all of those myself. If I am spending $122/night, I better be getting these basic services. Very annoying!
They are proud to advertise flat screen tv but the channels they provide are not high def so what's the use.
Hotel has mediocre insulation- can hear neighbors and cars.
Beds are sagging, not the most comfortable.
There are only 2 icemakers for the entire hotel and the 3rd floor unit was broken.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family