La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central
$135
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$155
$132
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$84
$99
$87
SailportSuites.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$157
Hilton.com
$149
$140
$119
$109
$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$109
$101
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancleaning staffrecommend this hotelparking lotraymond james stadiumspring trainingthe general managerbusch gardensshort drivewalmartlqzaxbyspetshallwaysurgeryirma
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I arrived at the hotel at 10.55pm after flying from the west coast and the receptionist (Elle) kindly offered, upon my request a discounted rate of $64 + tax.I told her I would be right back to check in as needed to go across the street to the 7/11. When I returned, 8 minutes later, she was replaced by a rude lady (Denise) who said that Elle should never have given me this rate and she would certainly not honor it. I was tired and had to pay her $99 + tx. The next morning, the manager was friendly and professional, apologized for the rudness of the night employee and adjusted my rate to an even better rate. I decided to stay even another night. It was overall a nice stay except for the initial dealing with the night staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a very convenient location if you're traveling to anywhere in the Tampa area.The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially Alma at the front desk. The room was very spacious and clean. It exceeded my expectations. Restaurants and stores are very close as well. It has a nice breakfast area with a wide array of offerings. The other amenities such as the fitness facility, pool, and hot tub are nice also. Overall, it is very affordable, and a nice place to stay when in the area. If you like chicken, there is a great restaurant right next door. It is certainly not a vacation spot, but an excellent hotel to stay a few days on business or when visiting folks in Tampa.

Room Tip: The top floor in the front of the hotel is the most quiet and offers the best view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Deer Park, New York, USA
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My spoise and I enjoy our annual stay @ this hotel. The service is great and the employees are very helpul and accomodating. I likethae idea of long-term employees that we see each year. It indicated that they arerespected by their employers.

The room was more expensive than I expected. However, I used a few earned points to off-set the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have been staying at this location for approximately 5 times a month for the last year. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. All the staff I have dealt with have made sure my stays are good. Elli is there during the evening and always makes sure i have the items for the Elite Rewards members. Wal-Mart is in the connecting parking lot and Zaxby's is in the parking lot. There are other places to eat within a short drive and the International Mall is about 8 minutes away. Thanks for having a great staff Mike.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Manlius, New York, USA
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We just completed six days relaxing and visiting with family. La Quinta Inn contributed to our pleasurable experience. Patrons and staff and were respectful of privacy and quiet. Amenities such as breakfast, pool and access to computer were appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends