“Excellent Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cheddar's
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Tamarac
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canada
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Visited this restaurant on our recent trip to Ft Lauderdale. OMG is all I can say. The family menu has such a variety for a reasonable price and the chicken strips are the best I've ever eaten. Would like the option for plum or sweet and sour dipping sauces as opposed to honey mustard but thats my only complaint. Two people could share the dish there was so much. The warm crescent rolls at the start are a nice treat. Always have had a little wait to get in, but its well worth it. If you go before 6, there the wait is not as bad. People tend to eat later here.

• Visited December 2012

Tamarac, Florida
“Was great but something changed (and not for the good)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

My wife and I used to love this restaurant. The food was really good. It is always packed during the evening hours and sometimes during the lunch time hours also.

The last two times I visited this restaurant (once with my wife and once with my father), the food quality was not very good at all. The service in the restaurant was not very good either. Had to wait several minutes before a server even came to the table to take drink orders.

Unfortunately, I will not be visiting this establishment any longer.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Barry B
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
“nice evening dinner with wife”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

the food was excellent. nice large portions. drinks were very good not watered down.
our waiter Freddie was excellent. will ask to sit in his section the next time we visit. guest next to us were kind of loud since they were celebrating a birthday but just ignored them and we ate our dinner. the atmosphere will good once they left. will visit with the kids the next time we go it was just me and the wife tonight.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Worcester
“For a quick beer & burger it's ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

It was the only restaurant close to my hotel and I was tired so it served a purpose. OK for a beer and quick bite but not much more than that. Not expensive

Visited November 2012
Tamarac, Florida
“Consistantly Crowd Pleasing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food here is always good. There is always a wait and they don't take reservations, so have a "Plan B" in mind and find a spot in the lounge or patio as that is first come first serve self-seating. I really enjoy their menu as there is a wide variety. If you must have dessert try their chocolate cake and make sure someone will share it with you as it is quite an enormous helping. I like all the elements and the bricks that went into the decor of this place. Very comfortable and always a great place to eat (and drink). The bartender was whipping up some "Mind Erasers" and really puts the finishing touches on them. Best restaurant in Tamarac...

• Visited October 2012