“Customer service is terrible”

Carl’s Seafood and Jamaican Cuisine
Ranked #25 of 89 Restaurants in Tamarac
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I had a very bad experience with two ladies working at this Carl's Seafood Restaurant tonight. My family and I have always supported them over the years and I could not believe the unprofessional conduct exhibited by the two ladies working tonight.

One of the servers was on her telephone while I stood at the counter waiting to order, while the other had a very bad attitude actually looked me up and down as if she was irritated when I asked her if she could help me with my order.
While we want to support these restaurants, there are so many that welcome out business and the experience is a positive one. This serves to say the good experiences that we have will be shared. However, remember bad news travels fast and these people representing the owners need to be trained properly as they represent the business owners.

Had a couple events planned was hoping to do business with this location but after this experience I will be taking my business to people who want it.

A Salmon

2  Thank ajs336

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have been coming to Carls for almost 3 years. The food is very good and reasonable. The portions are enough to have seconds later in the day! The cooks make the food tasty.. My favorite is the rice which is flaky and not overcooked.

1  Thank Betty R
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Good food, with very friendly service and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Stanley M
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I have eaten there several times and have always had a good experience the goat is great and they have the best lunch special. The portions are large enough to share or save for later, however the offer a true taste of Jamaica.

Joi Niles