“Vietnamese Food Fix”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Vietnamese Food Fix”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Been coming here at least 5years. They are my go to place when feeling for comfort food. Delicious chagio and fried tofu w salt and pepper sauce. Full of flavor. AND their TARO BUBBLE TEA is worth every calorie! I'm on my way!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Vaneelee

Delray Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

It's been a while since I have visited Pho Hoa. Their food is amazing and reasonably priced. If you do work around there, I would recommend for you to try it during lunch hour because they are very fast. Highly recommended - fried spring roll/egg roll (not sure which one is it).

Visited December 2012
Antigua, Guatemala
“Authentic and wonderful!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have eaten here many times and love the food and the friendly service. The flavors are so authentic and feel we are lucky to be able to have such a great meal at a reasonable price.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tom T
Miami, Florida
“Average vietnamese food, a bit pricey”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Finvey review: As Vietnamese restaurants go, Pho Hoa was average. The service was average depending on which server was attending to you. Initially, the prices made the meal hard to swallow, but the food was actually descent after a few bites. Nothing special, and I probably would not return to Pho Hoa. (CB)

• Visited July 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Gave it a few shots but it's just so BLAH”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been here three times now, each time convinced that I just had an avarage experience while everyone else was having exceptionally good ones. Asian cuisine is my absolute favorite and I frequent Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai, and Vietnamese restaurants all the time. This place just seems dirty to me. The food is good considering the price. The portions are always generous and there are heaps of meat in each pho. I think the thing that really gets to me is the horrible service that I have experienced each time. None of our servers have ever spoken English and made absolutely no effort to be friendly. Each time, they dropped off the water in silence, took our order, dropped the food off in silence, and did not check on us a single time. To pay, we had to get up and FIND the server so we could get our check. I definitely would give it four stars but considering the consistent lack of descent customer service, I cannot bring myself to do it.

• Visited June 2012