“Awesome”
Review of Five Guys - CLOSED

Five Guys
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Great service and best burgers in around..
There was not a long wait for both taking the order or picking it up.

Tamarac, Florida
“Best burger for your buck.”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I was reading the bad review below and I'm not quite sure I get it. You left a one star review for a "smashed" burger and two much ketchup and mustard?

Well for the price you aren't going to find a burger that is actually made out of 100% beef! The reviewer may not have seen how they cook their burgers but "smashing" them is how it's done. Anyways a Five Guys is a Five Guys. I don't expect 5 star service, but I do expect a well made, FAST, burger. I've never been let down by any five guys restaraunt. like I said, you get what you pay for and it's yummy!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Awful”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This will be a short review because really, this place isn't that great. Five Guys has disappointed me. I've been to this location several times in the past when I lived in the area, but it's significantly declined in service.

Came here with the family after a day of running around and goofing off. Placed our order, food came out after about 10 minutes. Everyone's burger was pretty much perfect. However, mine was completely flattened. There was far too much ketchup and mustard, as it oozed out of the bottom of my sandwich.

I don't normally get irritated with places because people make mistakes, you know? I just don't understand why the other three burgers came out great, but mine looked awful. Honestly, I just wanted a burger that wasn't smashed together and swimming in ketchup and mustard. It wasn't as though I had an overabundance of toppings on my burger. It was a rather simple burger - cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard.

The fries were fine. They're usually nice and crunchy anyway. The dining area was relatively clean and so were the bathrooms. The service was so-so.

Maybe it's hit or miss with this place, but I won't be coming back.

Visited May 2014