“Love Love Love”

Ferro Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Tamarac
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Everytime I am in this area I love coming here. Tonight I picked up a shrimp parmigiana and some pizzas for the family since we are seeing the in-laws. It's fantastic!!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ordered plain old pasta with meat sauce. This restaurant cooks the pasta fresh and actually takes the time to drain it so it's not all watery. Plenty of meat sauce on it and it was good. Hot garlic rolls that were soft and fresh. None of that re-heated stuff.
They have specials every day but the basic stuff tells you a lot. Service was very good, offered suggestion and I didn't feel rush even though the place was packed.
It's a tiny place in a stip-mall. I'll be back.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We absolutely love this tiny, tucked away, restaurant in Tamarac. Situated in a strip-mall, it is not easily noticed. However, since moving to the area, we frequent this restaurant at least once a week and so enjoy the food. The scilian pizza is to die for and seriously rivels what I grew up with in Michigan at Shield's pizza. The caprese is a favorite, as are the wonderful garlic rolls. While we usually do dinner, I have been in once or twice for lunch and found the specials appropriately priced and they leave me full - so no problem with the quantity of food.
The owners are wonderful people who easily welcome their guests.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Italians are known for their extra virgin olive oil and in most cases will have a bottle on the table.
OK, so Ferro does not have a bottle on the table, but to go so far as to add a surcharge to the meal in order to have "Olive Oil" served for the salad dressing is a definite "No, No" for me.

3  Thank Stephanie T
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Very nice atmosphere, home cooking tasty Italian food, very friendly staff, keep up doing a good job