Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Inverrary Golf Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsflorida turnpikekrispy kremecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleangreat hotelthe hotel staffcomfortable stayeasy accessexcellent staybooked this hotelfront desk stafffirst floorconvenient locationthe entire staffbusiness tripjuanitatamarack
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed here on business and had three nights of WONDERFUL sleep on a very comfortable bed. The guest rooms and common areas are very clean and well-maintained with nice lighting and modern decor. Our room was spacious and well-furnished, including a sofa and refrigerator. The clock radio has a white noise feature with a few sound options, which I really appreciated! Breakfast is served in a nook of the lobby each morning until about 10 am and includes cereal, yogurt, fruit, pastries, toast, bagels, oatmeal, eggs, waffles, juices, and sausage or ham. I would definitely return to this property.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms, which is what was most important to us as we didn't intend to be in the room except to sleep and get cleaned up.

There are comments elsewhere that the hotel is "in the hood." That's just not true. The neighborhood is fine and I had zero safety concerns. Although this hotel is 7-8 miles from the beach, it's a 10 minute straight shot to get there, and you can't beat the value.

My only real complaint was the complimentary breakfast, which I found to be pretty poor. On the whole, though, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Kudos to the management and staff for what they have done to this Hampton. I have stayed there previously, but this time I was literally blown away when I entered the lobby and saw the new look. It's contemporary and fresh, and oh so perfect. I mistakenly thought the rooms had all been refurbished as well, apparently my impression of newness spilled over into the bedrooms. The staff, as usual, couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. I travel frequenlty . . . too bad I cannot take this Hampton with me.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Excelent hotel, renewed rooms, confortable e clean beds. Excellent breakfast. The reception team were very kind and allows me a early check in, which was very, very helpful. Very good option if you are planning to visit the Sawgrass mall, around 10 minutes driving.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My family and i stayed at this hotel. The entire staff exceeded my expectations on all levels.

They were very friendly and breakfast was great. Even the housekeepers would greet you in the hallway with a smile.

THe next timei am back in the area i will definately stay at this hotel

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family