“Would come back again!”

Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Tamarac
Reviewed July 10, 2011

I visited Taramac for a wedding. We were greeted by Cecil who was most gracious and welcoming. I did not get to spend much time in the hotel other than to sleep but I must say that the hampton bed and pillows are one of the most comfortable that I have slept on. The hotel is a litttle dated but very clean and the bed is free of bed bugs. We had the deluxe king room, the bathroom was spacious aswell as the rest of the room. No microwave or in room safe which was a little disappointing but there is a fridge. They offered a safe by the front desk but it was a little small for my needs. Breakfast was nice, although I would have like a hot item without bacon or ham. We did not get to use the small pool as it rained most of our stay. This hotel was good value for the money.

Room Tip: Get up early for the breakfast.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nosferatu1

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I was attending a family event, and this hotel was in a good location, next to a small shopping center and had good food places in the area. Rooms were clean, comfortable and great selections for the complimentary breakfast. Staff was polite and helpful. All in all it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank MrsNBurton
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Nice area and hotel but the facilities were a little dated for what I expect from the Hilton/Hampton brand.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2011

We enjoyed our stay very much. Everything clean and the whole staff is very nice & helpful.

Good value and we will come back in our next stay in Tamarac

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Like every Hampton Inn that I have visited, this one is clean, pleasant, reliable, and the staff were all pleasant and helpful. When I next return to this area for a brief visit I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed January 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed here one night. It's a brand new hotel in a convenient location. Because it was the weekend the room was reduced to $99 (king bed) from $149. The staff was friendly and helpful. Although the breakfast was good, the fruit didn't appear fresh. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bselikoff
Reviewed January 25, 2011

We booked this hotel because it's convenient to our family members house. The check-in was easy and quick. I had booked and pre-paid on the Hilton website. Recieved a king size non-smoking room on the 3rd floor. The room was small but very adequate. The bed comfy and the bathroom towels very good. The hotel is not fancy but we would recomend it if the location works for you.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank betonic
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamarac
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/...
#50 of 131 in Fort Lauderdale
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#77 of 131 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#60 of 131 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.

Address: 4499 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33319-3398
Location: United States > Florida > Broward County > Tamarac
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Tamarac
Price Range: $136 - $283 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. Hotel Tamarac