It started at check-in when we were required to PAY for our room. We had already PAID for our room through Travelocity as a special deal. When receiving the credit card bill, definitely paid twice. Never try to dispute through travelocity or this hotel. Went directly to Amex who politely refunded the charges.
The carpet in the room was dirty and we were afraid of the bedspread- of course these are usually fithly if not even visible so I would never recommend sitting on one in the Ritz Carlton not just this place.
The trash in the room had not been emptied and caused a smell to come from under the sink.
Manager, however, was very nice when changing a room for our friends who were given a room that hadn't been cleaned from the previous guest.
The overall atmosphere is a little scary and the neighborhood does not appear too good. Don't stay here, splurge for the extra couple bucks and stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac Hotel Tamarac
- Homestead Studio Suites Tamarac
- Tamarac Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America Tamarac
- Homestead Tamarac
- Homestead Suites Tamarac