This is typical Hampton inn. Room size is average, bed is mushy, breakfast includes hot items, fitness center is big enough to have free weights.
Staff are always friendly and helpful.
I'm always here for biz, but seems customer base is European or South American tourists heading to the sawgrass mall for shopping, I can never find the luggage cart, just so you would be aware.
They re doing renovation now and due to dust concern I've been staying other hotels. Location wise you can't beat it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale West-Sawgrass/Tamarac is just minutes away from Sawgrass Mills Mall, downtown Ft. Lauderdale, BB&T Center, Saveology Iceplex Center, and Butterfly World. While you are here, don't miss the beauty of our natural surroundings including the Everglades, world-class golf courses, and Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary WiFi, free hot breakfast daily, spacious workspace, flat screen TV and complimentary local calling. Additional amenities include access to an outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, and Suite Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac Hotel Tamarac
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac