“RIGHT ON THE SAWGRASS HWY”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Tamarac
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is a nice hotel if you need a hotel in the western part of Tamarac, Fl. This hotel sits right at the commercial exit of the Sawgrass hwy. Staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast has a little more than some other Hampton . Has a self service laundry. The furniture in the suite was was on the wore side. and sink slow drained. keep the air conditioner on high or else? The size of the suite room nice. What happen to the fresh cookies that Hampton used to bake? The hotel was undergoing outside renovations. This hotel reminds me for more a business person, or overnight hotel or( if you had family or friends in town and u wanted then to stay at a hotel) than a tourist hotel because of the distance from the beach and attractions.Nice looking breakfast area. comfortable beds in hotel rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Joshua M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Jadacaresclub -

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. You are correct that we are primarily a business hotel but we love our leisure guests just as much! We serve delicious fresh cookies daily at 6:30PM. I'm sorry that you missed them, they are a popular item. Next time you are here please stop by to get some. If you are not going to be at the hotel around 6:30 we will be happy to set a few aside for you to get when you return in the evening.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed at this location a few months ago for a family event. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate us! The breakfast is great, rooms are immaculate and the Hotel is in "prestine condition".

I love the Hilton Family of Hotes and the Hampton Inn is my Hotel of choice - needless to say this property completely blew my mind. I will be back again and again.

The General Manager Gyanu Sthapit is doing a fine job and employees like Andrew and Rohan, rock!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear DaysInnMgt -

That you for your feedback. Your review made my day and Gyanu's as well. We are blessed to have such a wonderful staff. I will pass along your comments to all the staff, especially Andrew and Rohan.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Nice hotel. was undergoing renovations while we were there. Staff were very helpful and friendly. One of the staff members was very helpful with discounts and making sure we were satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your feedback Lori H. It is always nice to hear positive feedback about our great staff. Our goal is to provide top notch guest service to each of our guests. I'm pleased to her that you noticed our efforts! We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

This hotel takes pride in the upkeep of this hotel. It is near BBT Center. It is a quiet well maintained hotel. Breakfast was OK but average continental breakfast with eggs, meat or potatoes, waffle station, bread station, fruit And yogurt. Location is right off the highway.

• Stayed: July 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family and I had a pleasant stay at this Hampton Inn. We were there for a softball tournament. The staff was especially friendly, the service was very good. The breakfast was also decent. We stayed in a suite which was very clean. We chose this hotel because of its vicinity to the softball park. It is right off the Sawgrass Expressway so if you are going to the Sawgrass Mall or a concert at the nearby stadium, this is a great choice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member -

I'm glad to here that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I'll pass along your feedback to our front desk and housekeeping teams. They will love to hear it. Our attendants put forth a great deal of care to ensure we are deliver immaculate rooms to our guests.

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I arrived I had early check in at noon the girl said the rooms are not ready come back at three she was extremely nice came back at four and there is a Jamaican tall guy at check in rude he asked for my credit card and I'd and I gave it to him in his hand I had my head down making sure my child would not run off he had sat my credit card and I'd on some books if I did not look around I might have have forgot and left it smh.. was not customer service friendly at all had to look over his ignorance any how breakfast great room perfect !!!! I will stay again

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The entire staff, especially the young lady that checked us in made our stay a pleasure. The breakfast was hot and fresh. The housekeeping staff was efficient and courteous. The overall look and feel of the hotel was clean and pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Deb S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

I want to thank you for your awesome review of the Hampton Inn & Suites - Sawgrass / Tamarac. I am so happy you had a great stay with us.

I see that it has been a while since you have been here and we would love to see you back again.

Deb Saccavino

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamarac
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft Lauderdale - Plantation
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise Sawgrass Mills
Sawgrass Grand Hotel and Suites Sports Complex

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac? Share your experiences!