“Glad they had a big sign on I 10!”

Wahoo Seafood Grill
Ranked #54 of 872 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Wow! Had lobster rolls, yes 2, and étouffée! Wonderful!! Service was great and friendly. We were so pleasantly pleased.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Traveling through Tallahassee and the hotel recommended this place. Good happy hour prices on the drinks. I had the craw-fish ettoufee and my husband had the blackened grouper with a craw-fish topping sauce, Both dishes were very good and the bartender was fantastic. The only complaint would be my husbands grouper was a little to blackened for him. Worth a try, nice casual atmosphere, hidden in the back of the Best Western off of exit 199 on Interstate 10.

1  Thank Angela V
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Stayed in Tallahassee for two nights and loved this restaurant so much we ate there both nights. It is a unique relaxed atmosphere with really good live music. We sat at the bar and ate both nights because it was crowded and a 15 minute wait for a table. The bartenders were friendly and very efficient. We had the fried green tomatoes with kale and crab topping (delicious), shrimp etouffee (delicious), and crawfish. The portions are large. We will definitely be back when in Tally!

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

This is my first visit to Wahoo Seafood Grill and I was pleased. The atmosphere was relaxed and welcoming. My martini was perfect. My meal was perfect. The menu has a variety to choose from. When I am in Tallahassee again, I will definitely stop by at Wahoo Seafood Grill.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

This was a great place to have dinner since it was in walking distance from the hotel we were staying in. The wait was a bit long to seat us since it wasn't a busy evening. Our waitress was nice but not extremely knowledgeable about the menu.
The food was good. We were seated in the bar area. The atmosphere was loud and may not be great for children. I didn't see the other area of dining - which may be better.
I would go back and try it again.