Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
  • Pool
Econo Lodge North(Tallahassee)
Rodeway Inn(Tallahassee)
View Hotel
All reviewsthomasville roadbreakfast staffgreat hotelclean hotelnice roomdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffconvenient locationcookieslobbyhgiaccommodationsfsumattressrefrigeratorcapital
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was in a bind and ended up having to stay overnight after a very long business meeting due to car trouble. The hostess was very friendly and efficient as she could tell that I was tired and having a bad day. The hotel staff made a hard trip more bearable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cheryl H, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Veronica R,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. I'm glad our staff was able to make your stay pleasant. We are dedicated to outstanding service and quality and always look forward to making guests feel at home. We hope you are able to stay with us again on your next trip to Tallahassee.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed here 1-23-14 and found everything you would expect from a Hilton. This was an excellent choice for us on our way to the east coast of Florida. The area is clean and neat. We were close to a great restaurant. It is located within walking distance of I-10 but we could not hear any traffic from our room and it was on the end closest to the interstate. This place is easy to get to traveling east and the to get back on continuing east was only pulling out of the parking lot, crossing a street with street light then follow the ramp onto I-10. Is was easier than reading these instructions. Thi will be my stop from now on.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Cheryl H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Rodger1944,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn. I appreciate your comments and am glad our hotel is so convenient for you. We are close to I-10, but we are just far enough to avoid the noise associated with traffic.

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to you next visit.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was a 3 night stay in Tallahassee to visit some friends. The place is clean well maintained and very inviting. The staff was perfect everything was taken care of right away, we were greeted and in our room in under 10 minutes without feeling rushed. The room was great! we overlooked the pool. We received a call, after we got to the room, checking to see that the room was ok and if we needed anything. Most hiltons are nice places to stay but this had a little extra that makes it better.

The breakfast was ok , we did not eat much as we were running out quickly. The lobby has a well stocked coffee area with nice to go cups and lids. The coffee was fresh even at 8:00 at night.

We would definitely stay here again , without a doubt.

Room Tip: The top floor is very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Cheryl H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear IKehrein,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy your stay was a good one. We take pride in our property and making sure our guests have the best possible service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My family needed a nice, quick place to stop on our way to Orlando. We chose this property because of brand recognition and we've stayed at Garden Inns before. The room was spacious and clean but the decor was a little outdated. The decor didn't matter to us, we just needed a nice place to sleep. The price was a great value as well. The proximity of the hotel to the highway we needed to travel on was pretty close but not so close that you could hear all the traffic. Overall, great property and I'd recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear TaraJackson83,

I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having your family here in the future. We are looking to make updates in 2014, which we are very excited about.
Thank you again for your comments!

Cheryl Horne, Director of Sales

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have been a Hilton club member for years and spend a lot of money through my company on hotels annually. I like Hilton and use them when I can but this time I can say they openly disregarded their own policies and procedures.
I made a reservation for a room at this hotel and paid for the room in full, prior to my arrival. Hilton contacted me and asked me if I wanted an upgraded room and it would only cost me 8400 points, so I agreed. Confirmation was given to me that since I paid for the room in full and only the upgrade was with points, my room was guaranteed.
I have done this in the past and its always the same - no problems.
I arrive to check in and then I am told that they do not have my executive room and even though I paid in full prior to my arrival, I would not be getting my executive room - say what?

Even after trying to discuss this with the front desk personnel, they would not give me the room I reserved. They gave my room away to someone else but still took my money and points from me, then tell me that its not their problem and I should contact Hilton for a resolution.

The location is good for restaurants and close to the highway but no roadway noise. The server in the restaurant was pleasant and the room was clean.

Next time I will spend my money on another hotel and think about this as well when spending thousands of dollars a year through my company travel as well.

Room Tip: rooms on the top floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank sea4metoo
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Sea4metoo,

Thank you for your feedback. We value your business and your loyalty as a rewards member. Your comments will help us to improve our policies and better serve our guests in the future. We hope you will consider staying with us again if you return to the area.

Cheryl Horne-Director of Sales