Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee Capital(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
Book now, pay at stay
$89
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$119
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$76
$68
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$105
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
$95
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$106
$93
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
Red Roof
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$125
$107
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$102
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfridge and microwavequeen bedmichellehurricanecollege
Reviewed October 27, 2017

This hotel is very nice and clean. The people working at the desk were so helpful and friendly. I had a pet with me and they gave him a treat and made him feel welcome. They did charge a pet fee but it was well worth it to be able to stay with my dog. The room was modern and well put together with everything we needed. Breakfast was yummy and the lady that was hosting was nice. I loved the hotel and will stay here again with my family and pet.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
chrisbadger11, Webmaster at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m pleased that we could be your pet-friendly hotel of choice in the Tallahassee area. I hope we can serve you many more times in the future. Our goal is to provide a great experience for two-legged and four-legged guests, and it’s humbling to see such kind words that indicate we’re doing a good job.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

My husband and I had stayed in this hotel last Christmas on our way up to our son's house, so when we decided to leave our south Florida home ahead of Hurricane Irma this was the first place we thought of. I called from the road and spoke to Michelle. She was very helpful and accommodating, even helping us out a bit with the early check-in fee. We left home at 4:30 in the morning and drove 7 hours to Tallahassee so all we wanted was a clean room and a comfortable bed. I'm very happy to say that we found both at this Sleep Inn. Everyone was very helpful, especially the maid who got the things we asked for right away and the lady in the breakfast room who was smiling and cheerful (always welcome first thing in the morning). Thank you for making our first night as refugees as comfortable as possible.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
chrisbadger11, webmaster at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay.We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Do not believe any of the reviews!!!! This place os awful. Yes, the workers were friendly but that is ALL. Bed Awful, Room Awful, breakfast crap! the room stunk like mold and we had the only king room left so we couldn't move. Now if every other room in town is booked, and all the homeless have taking up all the park benches I guess it would do, but take your Lysol and your own sheets and have a good night sleep....

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank travler643
chrisbadger11, Webmaster at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn for your recent stay in our area. Thank you for giving us a positive comment on our friendly staff, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken: Maintenance was informed of your report of awful bed, Crap breakfast, mold in the room assign to you and instructed to look into the matter and solve the issue. I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Sleep Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is two stories and has no elevators!!! I recently had surgery on my knee. I'm finally out of my wheel chair, and didn't feel the need for the extra space in the room, so I didn't ask for a handicap room. I do have difficulty walking. Once the front desk clerk was notified of my injury he apologized and only offered to help with our bags, Lol! He didn't offer us a room on the first floor! I guess that's my fault for passing on a handicap room so that others who may be in a worse position then myself will have the space they need to be comfortable, and assuming all multiple story hotels have elevators.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
chrisbadger11, Webmaster at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our Sleep Inn hotel. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Hotel Manage

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

As we often do, meeting in Tally this weekend was a bit of a challenge due to Spring Games for the college season. Our usual hotels were sold out which had us staying on the outskirts of the city. Sleep inn was a good find. Positives... A fridge and microwave were in the rooms, upon entering the grounds you can tell it's a bit older, but clean and kept up nicely. The room was clean, bedding clean, and entry was via inside hallways which helped ease the mind for safety concerns.(somewhat)
The "Not so Positives" The bathroom a bit small and shower looked like it was from and RV camper. Other than that I am not complaining. The staff was courteous and friendly. Just a note for location.... jump on highway to get closer to the University, it's a lengthy drive using the back roads. Either way it's a good option if needed.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
chrisbadger11, Webmaster at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our amenities. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. I am sorry as structure of the bathroom and shower were not to your expectation. We look forward to having you with us again soon.