“Convenient”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We occasionally send our crew to Tallahassee. They enjoy staying at this hotel. It is clean and very convenient to restaurants and the Interstate. We looked at several other properties but this one met all of our needs. The staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank kgwnpcola
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Location is good, right off I-10. Nice rooms, comfortable and very clean. Service was OK but not exceptional. We find Sleep Inns to be quite consistent in terms of quality and value, and this one was pretty much what we expected. OK breakfast selection and just ok fitness center. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank TravelingBuster
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was very tired and didn't feel like looking for a hotel, so I took this one, it was the first I came to. I knew it would be quite when I saw that it was kinda in the woods, when I got out of the van to go in the lobby I could barley hear the traffic. The price was good, so I said I would take it, then I asked if the room had a microwave and fridge. He said he was sorry that all of the rooms were gone with the micro & fridge. I explained that I have medicine that has to be kept cold. He said that he would be glad to put anything I needed in the staff fridge if I would take the room. So I agreed. It worked out great. My room was super clean, bed was oh so comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank samsvalleyfarm
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I received a great rate staying at this hotel due to my AAA membership. The location is in a busy area and may take awhile to turn into during drive time. However, the hotel is conveniently close to Target, other shopping centers, and a wide selection of restaurants. The staff was very friendly. The room was also spacious and very comfortable. The continental breakfast was basic but satisfying. I would certainly stay at this location again upon my return to Tallahassee.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank RollTide95
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was up in Tallahasse last week for work and stayed here. The room was very small but clean. The bedding and mattress was old. The elastic on the sheets were stretched out so the fitted sheet didn't stay on the mattress very well. Noise from the room above was a big problem during the night. The room was also near the stairs so that probably didn't help the issue.

Room Tip: Request one on the top floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank swxnab
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stopped here one weekday night in January, asking for a quiet room, as we needed to turn in early for an early departure next day. The room was fairly small, in the old-style Sleep Inn format, with pocket door to the bathroom/shower, built-in desk-closet, small fridge and microwave. Everything was very clean and in good condition.
Noise was an issue for us. When people checked into the room above ours around 11:30PM, we were awakened by thumping as they walked around. Water running was rather loud. After 3/4 hour of that, we asked the very pleasant desk clerk for another room, and she moved us at once, apologising for the disturbance. All staff we talked to were very pleasant and helpful.
There is a siting area off the lobby, but no house computer and printer, as has become standard almost everywhere in Sleep Inns. Breakfast was somewhat limited, compared to most Sleep Inns we have stayed in recently. (We use Choice Hotels such as Sleep, Comfort, Quality, etc. often) For the coffee, only non-dairy creamer, which seemed to sort of sum the place up. It works, but could be better.
The location is just off I-10, with restaurants and services conveniently available nearby. With lots of other hotels around, I'd consider staying here again, but might check other choices first.

Room Tip: Probably quieter on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Traveling to Tampa from North Alabama. Stopped to rest for the night and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, and excellent staff. Pet friendly, and they even gave my dog a "goody bag". Made us feel right at home. Free breakfast provided and food was plentiful. Good Coffee!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family