“It's a pleasure to stay at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central”

Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central
Ranked #4 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 11, 2010

For about three years this hotel has been my home away from home. As a widow, I travel with my daughter or friends to the football games. The staff makes an obvious effort to be welcoming and friendly. Yet, I feel that their gestures are given sincerely. One time when I had forgot our playing cards, a staff member went to a store to purchase two decks of cards so that my friends and I could enjoy a game of cards in the lobby. We were impressed! We have left items in our rooms -more than once- but the staff took care of our things until they could be returned to us safely. It's nice to know that people are looking out for us. I like that the hotel is nestled back from the road but easily accessible. The entry sign is somewhat difficult to locate. I understand the economics of the two-night minimum and increased rates for the football weekends. However, I would probably attend more games if the room were not so expensive.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 28, 2010

The staff was wonderful; so friendly and welcoming! This is exactly why I continue to stay at Hampton Inns whenever I travel. I would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn on my next trip to this area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2010

This is the greatest Hotel to stay at in the state capitol. The staff is 10 on a scale of 10. Highly expected results will be seen by all who visit this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2010

Our planned trip was unexpectantly extended by 4 days.The hotel was booked but they were able to find the additional days for us. The staff was friendly effecient and anticipated our needs. The room was comfortable and the location was convenient to get around the city. The staff recommended things to do and places to dine. Special thanks to Sterling,Rachael,Amy, Ianand Denise for making us feel like special guest.
I would have liked a better computer area. And more stations on the TV.
Great stay overall.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Central in Tallahassee, Florida for just one night. The friendliness of the staff was the best we have ever encountered in our many hotel stays. The complimentary breakfast overseer (Kristl) was over and beyond in her gracious service and friendliness. What a GREAT team!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2010

I stayed in this hotel last year and reviewed it in May 2009. I came back to Tallahassee and stayed again at this location. Once again, I am happy with everything. I took a few photos this year and am posting them here.

Wireless access in the rooms and desktop computer in lobby. Fridge and microwave in the room for convenience. Nice breakfast bar in the AM. This is not a luxury hotel by any means, but was clean and comfortable for my 2 day stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank kimelizabeth1
Reviewed May 22, 2010

This Hotel is excellent, service is amazing. I felt welcome right from the start from Andy at the front desk. She was helpful and friendly. Kristl at breakfast every morning, was also very welcoming, took care of everything you needed.

The only issue was the wireless, which could be slow at times.

But all in all, a great hotel. Since I will need to be down here again in the near future, I will definitely stay at this Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010