“Outstanding Customer Service”

Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central
Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 1, 2010

Shawn Martinez Executive House Keeper came to my rescue. She above and beyond her responsibilities to assist me solving a major problem related to be vehicle. In addition her attentiveness in seeing that our room was perfect and our stay was productive will make me a repeat client at this great Hampton Inn. Shawn is the best of the best.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central

Reviewed March 29, 2010

Staff at this hotel was extremely friendly from check-in to check-out. The rooms and facility were extremely clean and were century appropriate (smile). My room had a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, iron and a huge plasma t.v. The front desk staff, breakfast hostess and housekeeping staff actually speaks to you every day and they all were very accommodating.

It is truly refreshing to actually feel welcomed and appreciated while staying at a hotel. I was here for four days and three nights and each day was enjoyable...well worth the rate! I only book Hilton brand hotels and I'm always impressed with the high level of service and hospitality shown...Kudos Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2010

as a 10 year diamond vip member i get to stay in a lot of Hotels. but i would like to take a minute and say thanks to the staff of the Hampton Central in tallahassee Fl. all were very friendly and will to take a few minutes to make you fill at home. twice their maintence man Ian Patterson stop and just spent a few minutes asking how my day was and making sure that i was taken care of. this type of friendly and caring attitude is much appreciate to a tired travler

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2010

It was a pleasure to spend three nights at the Hampton Inn in Tallahassee. From the moment we entered the lobby--we felt at home! The desk clerk was so happy to see us--I felt that we were family! The breakfasts were wonderful and plenty! The entire crew there seemed intent to show us the grandest southern hospitality! I will be staying at Hampton Inn in Arizona next week--and I am looking forward to the same warmth and efficiency! The hotel was full--yet everyone was receiving the same special treatment... My recent experience might have been due to the friendly and competent management as everyone there seemed to love their job-- and loved making us feel welcome...Bravo!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2009

My stay at Hampton Inn was a pleasureable one. The customer service was excellent and I have plans on staying here again the next time I come to Tallahassee. Gyrod Harris was a GREAT HELP when it came to answering any of my questions or concerns.

Bruce Nelson

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2009

I stayed one night at this hotel for a recent business trip. It is very convenient to lots of restaurants, shopping and most of all only 10 mintues from the Capitol. The hotel was very clean and kept all of the Hampton Inn promises. What was nice was the friendliness of the staff. The desk clerk was cheerful and even the maids said hello in the hallways. I'll stay again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2009

I usually love Hampton Inn and highly recommend them, however, this one is not a keeper. We stayed on the first floor for two nights and it was miserable. There is a humidity control problem that is causing mold and mildew. The smell was obvious when we opened the door and unfortunately, being FSU parent's weekend, the entire town was fully booked. Everything in the room and anything we brought in ended up wet to the touch.

When I spoke with the front desk, the woman actually said "Really? We usually have that problem on the 4th floor". Oy vey.

For health reasons alone, I would stay away from this one.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple