“Happy with Hampton”

Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central
Ranked #3 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Convenient (3 miles from downtown, 4 from FSU), Clean, Comfortable (down comforter). Yummy cookies and fruit available in the evening as well as 24 hour coffee and tea. The breakfast buffet was bountiful (scrambled and hard boiled eggs, sausage, potatoes, make your own waffles, oatmeal, cereal, bagels, etc.) and made even better the day Kathryn was the hostess. She was friendly, efficient, and took time to take away our plates and offer conversation.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor away from the elevator and had no noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BeverlyJB
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear BeverlyJB,

Thank you for the kind review of the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central. I will be sure to give Kathryn a high five during our next team huddle. My team will be so happy to hear that their efforts were appreciated! We can't wait to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

i had a very clean room the hotel had an excellent breakfast though with a tour group in the hotel, the dining area was a bit small and cramped the hotel always had very good coffee available in the lobby and the warm cookies were just perfect !

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central. We love hearing from our guests! I will be sharing your comments with my team so that they will also know how much you appreciated our level of service combined with how well you enjoyed your room and overall experience. We hope to see you the next time you return to Tallahassee!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The hotel is in a great location, the staff make you feel very welcome, like you are home. The rooms are clean, and breakfast is always hot and fresh with pleasant staff who is always willing to assist.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Cheryl E,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. I love it when our guests are able to express that they loved it so much that it feels like you are home. I will be sharing your comments with my team. They love to hear from our guests! Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Excellent facilities! Located a few miles south of the Capitol just off Highway 27(Apalachee Parkway). The room was spacious and clean and quiet. Enjoyed the free full hot breakfast buffet . I would definitely recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great comments. Me and my staff are fully committed to guests we serve daily and it is very rewarding to know that you enjoyed staying with us. Thank you again and I will share your feedback with my staff as an encouragement to exceed our guests expectations every single time!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Easy access off I-10 while traveling west on a Sunday. Staff were very accommodating and were willing to do anything necessary to make our stay comfortable. The breakfast area was extremely well stocked and the lady responsible was friendly and wanted to do anything possible to make sure everyone had everything needed for a great breakfast.

Dear William B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and we are appreciative of your comments. I will share your feedback with the team members and we look forward to serve you once again. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I did spend a night in this hotel, along with my family this January 4, 2014. We had traveled for sixteen hours straight, and when we arrived you your hotel, immediately, our mood and tiredness were faded out as we entered onto an atmosphere that was friendly and safe.

What we highlight the most is ...:"Honesty" (remember Billy Joel's song?). My mother in law found out when we arrived home two day after we've left the hotel, that she had forgot her "little expensive" wrist watch, her daughter had given to her !! ...
Bummer ha?. I called, and was assisted in an ethical and professional manner. Arranges were made and two days later the watch arrived via FedEx to our door in Miami.

Besides that experience, the personnel was willing to provide all we needed. Great breakfast, spacious and neat rooms, plenty of small details, such as a new toothbrush I've lost, sufficient shampoo & conditioner, plus hand lotion!! .
I can highly recommend this hotel as a place where the number one priority is " make me feel like Home"... Thank you.
Edgar Ariza, Miami, Florida

Room Tip: Any room location will be fine, due to the fact that we realized the next day that the window was fa...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for posting such a fantastic review on TripAdvisor. It is such a pleasure to hear that the valuables you left in your room at checkout was returned to you. I will personally share your comments with our front desk staff and housekeeping team and thank them for their honesty and communication getting the item back to you. If there is ever anything my staff or I can assist you with in the future please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

General Manager.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Everything about this hotel was excellent: the hotel staff, complimentary breakfast, cleanliness of the rooms. It was also very quiet, despite being full the second night we were there. The location is very convenient, with nice restaurants and a shopping mall within 3 miles. I will definitely stay here next time I am in Tallahassee.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

We are so pleased you chose to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central during your travels. I have shared your kind words regarding your stay with our staff and I will make sure to give them a big high five! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Regards,