“Highly Recommended”

Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central
Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Front desk staff were AWESOME! Very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and things to do. All of the extras (breakfast, wifi, pool, etc.) were explained in detail upon arrival. Lobby, breakfast area and rooms were very clean. My only complaint about my recent stay would be the smell in the room; very strong odor that I couldn't place. It didn't necessarily smell bad, just very strong. Also, it seemed like the AC had to be turned way down in order for the room to feel cool. Otherwise, very satisfied with my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Janelle K,

Thank you for highly recommending us and for writing a review. I am very happy that the front desk staff was "awesome" and took good care of you. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and it allows us to monitor and improve our service continually. We hope to see you on your next visit to Tallahassee.

Sophia Wong,

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located on one of the main roads in Tallahassee. I arrived late for check in and the staff at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful. She arranged for a late, late check out I needed due to my work schedule with no disputes. The room was clean and comfortable. The housekeeping was also very friendly and helpful when I was checking out. Wonderful Hampton stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

GypsyLovexoxo, thank you for your review! I am so glad that you enjoyed and noticed the little things we do, like issue a late check out, to ensure your stay is perfect. We try to be more than just a hotel, we aim to be your home away from home. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip into Tallahassee!

Regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We always look for Hampton Inns when we travel. They are consistently clean and offer free hot breakfast. The coffee at this location was excellent and most of the breakfast food was good. However, the scrambled eggs were very dry (maybe powdered or something). We would definitely stay at the Tallahassee location again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you and your time to let other travelers know about your excellent experience! We hope you will make our hotel your hotel of choice every time your travels bring you back to Tallahassee. I will give my team members a high five for making sure that your coffee was excellent. Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

You will not go wrong choosing this hotel! Stayed for nearly two weeks and did not have a single problem. The staff is always willing to assist with whatever you need. Very conveniently located. Rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. We were even directed where to laundry during our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you so much for writing a review regarding your stay with us. My team will be delighted to hear the kind words you spoke of them. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I checked in the hotel Lisa was at the the desk she was very friendly and explained where everything was. The check in process was quick and the room was nice and very clean. All during my stay the staff was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Lorra B,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am very pleased to hear you were impressed with the level of customer service and accommodations you received while staying in Tallahassee. I will be sure to thank Lisa and all staff and pass along your comments to our entire team. We look forward to serving you again when you are in the area and wish you safe travels.

Regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2013

There is simply not a better hotel in Tallahassee and believe me I stayed in them all that were rated 2.5 star and above. The management, the staff, the accommodations far exceed, really far over and above, others in the area. If you go to Tallahassee and are not staying at the Hampton Inn (on Apalachee Pkwy) you are not getting the most for your dollar, as well as being stress free.

The Manager - Jessica is fantastic and I don't use these words lightly. I am so grateful to her and her staff. It is hotels like this that wipe out all the other challenging experiences. If I could put a gold star above this site...I would.

Room Tip: The restaurant "Georgio" which is in walking distance - fantastic Greek cuisine.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Dear Galileo321,

We appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as a encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The staff were very welcoming, the rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. I always feel more comfortable in bed when I see a note informing me the duvet covers as well as all other bedding has been freshly washed. I travel extensively for business and found no problem with the internet connection and easy access to outlets near the desk. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Marcia M,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with us here at the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central. I have shared your kind words regarding your stay with our staff. We truly appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon.