Baymont Inn & Suites Tallahassee
$120
$110
$127
$99
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
$174
$169
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
BestWestern.com
$124
$104
Aloft.com
  • Pool
All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanbagelsmonroe stone night stayflat screenwould stay here againenjoyed my staydesk clerkthe breakfast areawalmartinterstaterefrigeratorbeddingtally
A TripAdvisor Member
TOWNVILLE
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The beds and the bedspreads were so lumpy, when we walked into the room on the back of the row, we all just stood there with our mouths open, wandering ""what is this", "what have we gotten into", almost turned around & went back out. The family was so tired, after getting off on our vacation at 4 in the morning, we did'nt care about lumps in the bed, it was so late we did'nt feel like looking for another motel. We just fell into bed, regardless of lumps. Good thing it was only for one night. I told the front desk at check out, they "Really did not care". Most all the help did not even speak English, they could not understand English. ""Thats all for this Baymont INN"". This was not a ""SWEET STAY"".

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
HIALEAH
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Honestly I had to clean the toilet bowl, where the water levels on the bowl there was a ring of junk. There was a couple of tissues in the holder on the wall (only). The door on the inside, was dirty with fingerprints I guess. The mattress was terrible. I'm glad I took lysol wipes with me.. I am very sorry for writing this review but I feel it can only help you.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The hotel is located close to the US10 highway, very practical for a one night stop on a long journey. I was pleased by the quietness of the place even if it very close to the highway and to oneof the city's main arterias.
Rooms are ample, quiet and clean. Our king size bed was very comfortable. All was in very good condition. Very good value for the price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2012

cedric at check in was very nice, breakfast was very poor, and they didn't even have coffee ready. what???????

Reviewed July 20, 2012

The location was good, Waffle House was across the parking lot, the breakfast was good, the bed was good, the toilet worked silently (nice!), I got a good price. The one thing that shouldn't have been a huge problem was the television. There was no guide to let the customer know which of 99 channels were operative. After the first day, I constructed my own.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends