Baymont Inn & Suites Tallahassee
$159
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$99
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
BestWestern.com
$124
$104
Aloft.com
  • Pool
All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanbagelsmonroe stone night stayflat screenwould stay here againenjoyed my staydesk clerkthe breakfast areawalmartinterstaterefrigeratorbeddingtally
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Maybe not the nicest Baymont I've ever stayed in, but it was an excellent value of price paid. Location was right off the Interstate and close enough to many restarants. Very clean, just a little worn and outdated. Perfect for a nights rest while driving thru north FL.

Room Tip: Get a coupon book for a really good deal.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We usually like Baymont Inns but this place was very sub par. The rooms were old and needing renovation with mold in the shower and old analog TVs. The pillows on the bed were the most uncomfortable I have had in a long time and need replacing. The free breakfast was a joke with nothing hot and no fresh fruit other than black bananas.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Terry D
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My job brings me to Florida several times a year and occasionally for road trips that involve several stops and several different hotels. I wanted to rack up some bonus points on my Wyndham rewards account so I stayed at their hotels exclusively this time. The Baymont was really impressive.
I doesn't look like much from the outside but the staff was very courteous and helpful, greeting me warmly and made me feel at home. The room was spacious and quite clean and well maintained, especially for a roadside motel. I don't often find myself complimenting the staff on what would seem like a basic lodging amenity but I did in this case. The grounds were well kept, the bedding clean and comfortable. The room even smelled clean, and not that typical motel room smell but crisp, like fresh linen. It is not a five start resort but it is a nice surprise on the road (I've stayed in some real @#&^holes...St. Petersburg La Quinta, I'm looking at you) and the Waffle House next door was great for a late night snack. I definitely recommend this motel to anyone considering staying in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
2  Thank Aaron S
Reviewed December 26, 2011

This is my second time staying here, and it won't be the last. The room was clean and maintained. Breakfast was great, I think the doughnuts were Krispy Kremes! When looking for a good stopover that's not expensive and not a roach motel, this is the perfect place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank KMarrone
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Great rate and very clean and neat motel for bargain price. We have paid twice that for motels that turned out to be dumps. I was worried what it would be like even with very good reviews, but we were very pleasantly surprised. No weird smells or poor cleaning or noisy A/C's-didn't find anything that bothered us (and my wife is very picky). Free internet worked fine. Breakfast was fresh and coffee quite good. The staff was nice and friendly also. Definitely will be our choice whenever we stop over night in Tallahassee.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family