“OK for a one night stay”

La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North
Ranked #45 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The room was outdated but appeared to be clean. We were checking things over before we left when we found one drawer filled with empty bags, another with food crumbs, a third with food wrappers, and a fourth with food (bananas, bread, & muffins) in it. I reported it to the front desk upon leaving - they didn't appear to be too concerned. Other than that it was a good stay for the price.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Myreed75
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I have stayed here a few times and I don't have many major complaints about the property. Although it is a bit different from many La Quinta Inns with exterior doors, I didn't have a problem with it.

My only complaints were carpets that needed some thorough cleaning and the walls seem to be thin as I heard alot of bumps and movements from either next door or above in 2 different rooms I was in.

The channel selections are good and everything seemed to be in order. I never woke up in time for breakfast, but they are normally decent.

Overall, I would stay again for the price.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank yabbott
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We stay at this hotel frequently, as it is on the route to/from Florida that we take about a dozen times a year. While it's not a new hotel, it is generally well-maintained. It is well-located and the rates are a real value. The biggest plus is that they welcome pets, and we've never been charged an additional fee when we had our dogs with us, unlike many chains! On one quick overnight, I managed to leave $3,000 worth of photography equipment in the closet of our room and didn't realize it til I got to Orlando 4 hours later. I called the hotel in a beyond frantic state and was lucky to get the manager, Randy. He was a prince! He went straight to the room, found the equipment still in the closet, thank goodness, packed it all up and over-nighted it to me at no charge. I am a La Quinta fan for life!!

Room Tip: We prefer the rooms that open into the courtyard area. I'm a worrier, and I feel like if one of...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank PattieRS
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My room was clean & modern. I was in the area on business, and this place was fine. The price was great and the location offers many dinning options.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this La Quinta on our way home from a cruise in Ft Lauderdale. We had stayed across the street on the way to Florida at the Baymont Inn which was a total disappointment. The La Quinta was recently remodeled with their new plush pillow top beds and flat screen TVs with HDTV cable. The room was clean and quiet and we would stay there again. For the cost of a clean room for the night this was a real bargain. The on site restaurant was very good and reasonably prices for dinner too.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Terry D
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Good price and clean sheets what more to do you want for a one night stay?

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 28, 2011

So as a single female traveling. ths hotel is a bit dated on the outside..but who cares!!!! The inside has wonderful beds, clean sheets, ample room, a great tv. super nice staff. Big bang for your buck. pet friendly..LOVE IT> and busy, people were checking in like crazy.. give the people what they want and they will come back. yay

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo