All reviews room was clean hot breakfast choice hotels biscuits and gravy central location the breakfast area room rate up to date air conditioner mini fridge target fsu florida rates college gm campus
Reviewed September 17, 2010

The friendliest hotel we have ever stayed at. We received the best treatment ever. We came to Tallahassee to start a restaurant. I must say from my second night their I received a nice discount on my room compared to the first night, free tickets to the first FSU football game, and other things not mentioned. The first restaurant we were looking at the deal fell through, and put us in a bit of a tight spot. I was looking for a cheaper place to stay to save money, and mentioned this to the Manager Rick Bhula. He instantly gave me my week at the price of the place I was going to go too. Saved me not only in money, but headaches as well.
The staff are excellent. If it was the subject of food, things going on with the business we are pursuing, locations to find permanent housing, anything we went to the desk to talk about we received helpful and useful information. Made me feel so at home,and welcome that I felt the need to reciprocate by buying a simple dinner for one and a gift for another.
I stayed from Aug. 24th to Sept. 9th 2010. We were actually a bit sad when we had to leave. Thank all of you for everything you've done for my Family and I. Thanks The Guzman Family!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2010

On a recent trip to Tally for college visits, we stayed at this hotel because of the Choice hotels promotion, the value, and recent reviews on Trip Advisor. The rooms were like new with elegant interiors and comfortable beds. Wide screen tv was a plus. So was the hot breakfast that was part of why we stayed there, although the eggs and sausage were just okay. The breakfast lady was very helpful and kept the breakfast area clean. Best thing was the location near Govenors Square mall and in the nicer section of town. We hope to stay here again if the price allows.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2010

Check in was quick and easy. All staff were great accommedated our early arrival with no extra fee. Room was clean and well stocked ,a little small for four people but manageable. Room was quiet ,didnt hear any outside or hall noise and we were on the front side and right by the elevator. Poolside was great. Free breakfast was decent and plentiful. Close to downtown capitol,stores and restaurants. Safe decent area. Free passes to nearby fitness center. Will stay here any time we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank whitehouseboy
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I remember your visit and my entire staff members were glad to accommodate your special needs during your visit to Tallahassee. It is also refreshing to know that our hotel improvements made a difference in your stay. Looking forward to serve you once again in near future.

Reviewed February 11, 2010

We had traveled to Tallahassee from Miami to visit Florida State University for my daughter. I must write that Quality inn & Suites was wonderful. Me and my wife were nicely suprised that they offered a free upgrade to a suite since we were going to be there for few days. Entire staff was very polite and eager to help, specially Syntia at Front desk. Rooms were nice and comfortable. Complimentary hot breakfast and free internet access made a difference in our stay. We will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank chin2seju
Reviewed July 22, 2009

I have stayed at this location a few times and have also booked my mom here a few times when she visits my sister in college. This past trip was in mid July of this year. I think the hotel/ rooms have been renovated since the last couple of posts on this site. The rooms are nice with newer carpeting and newer bedding linen and also flat screen TV's. The rooms have a microwave and fridge hidden away in a storage unit in the room. They offer free high speed internet which is useful if you have a laptop. I have used the business center on past visits and it offers a computer and printer that I can remember.

The hotel offers free hot breakfast to include cold cereals, and hot fresh (make your own) waffles, eggs, biscuits, and a meat item and I think hash browns. Juices, coffees, etc are also offered. There is a wall hanging flat screen TV as well in the dining area. All in all it is good value for money. The only rough edges may be in the bathrooms which had a bit of mildew in the grout around tub / floor tile in bath (could have just been unit we were in) and a bit of dust around the baseboards, which housekeeping could work on a bit more. It was minor to us but the minor things may be a deal breaker for somebody else but personally I think it is a pretty good value for the money in comparison to some other hotels in the area that are charging much more for much less. Free parking and we came and went quite a bit even at night. Did not see much action in parking lot or anything and did not feel unsafe. Hotel is near the mall as well. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TTTworldtraveler
QIASFL808, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2009

Dear TTTWordTraveler,

Thank you for your comments. Our hotel is under new mangement and we've been busy for the past 4 months upgrading and addressing many important issues. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to serve you again !!