All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravycentral locationthe breakfast arearoom rateup to dateair conditionermini fridgetargetfsufloridaratescollegegmcampus
Reviewed March 3, 2006

We stayed one night and had a beautiful newly remodeled room. The new furntiture was beautiful. The bed was comfortable and also new. The breakfast was also one of the best I have seen. There was no orange juice, but great otherwise! I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2006
4  Thank 431brendaf
Reviewed July 11, 2005

Stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites based on reviews on Trip Advisor. Was very dissappointed in the rooms. Requested non-smoking (2 rooms). As soon as both rooms (connecting) were unlocked you could smell smoke from doorway. Went immediately to front desk and requested different rooms. The employee was very nice and changed out rooms. However, the second set of rooms, while not smelling of smoke, did have a strong unpleasant smell. We did keep these rooms, hoping the smell would decrease with air conditioning turned on. Unfortunately, smell never went away. The couch had stains on the cushion, amoire was scratched in several places, and even splintered at bottom of unit. The caulk around tub had quite a bit of mildew. Entire room was not very clean. Three positives: staff was friendly, hot breakfast was pretty good, and location was convenient to downtown. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2005
5  Thank athensmom
Reviewed February 7, 2005

I stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites, and expected a mediocre stay because of the brand and cost of room, but I am glad to say that I was plesantly surprised. The staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was cleaner and n icer than expected. I will definatley stay here in the future.

7  Thank Trip36564
Reviewed January 23, 2005

Really helpful and friendly staff. Great location, great hot breakfast included. Good business center with fast internet access. Couldn't say enough good things about my overnight stay - clean, quiet and excellent service. Will stay here whenever need to visit capitol.

5  Thank KDuffey
Reviewed June 23, 2004

We went up to Tallahassee last year for a football game. We stayed at the Quality Inn and were pleasantly surprised.

The rooms were clean, hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was good.

We tried to book this hotel again this year, but they had no vacancies.

I would definitely stay here agin.

7  Thank LightPacker4531