Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee Capital(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$122
$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$124
$115
CandlewoodSuites
$137
$132
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$164
Hampton.com
$76
$74
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$114
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$102
$93
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$126
$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/05
$55
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$117
All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastchoice hotelsthird floorbiscuits and gravybagelsthe breakfast areaup to dateconvenient locationair conditionernon smokingtallahassee areatargetfsufloridauniversitieslaptop
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Overall this was a wonderful experience. We had no intention of staying here til someone at a local restaurant overheard us and recommended this location will have just what we were looking for: King suite, jacuzzi tub, hot breakfast. I have stayed at Quality Inn multiple times but this one went above and beyond to seem like a $200/night place. Plus we were pleasantly surprised with the price. The breakfast hall was very clean, though their breakfast was standard the atmosphere created a multi star experience. If you are hoping for a pool, this is not the hotel for you. I don't believe the pool ever gets a drop of sunlight and it is not inviting at all. This place seems to be an attraction for business associates. The staff was very friendly and they all seemed to communicate well. Unfortunately they do charge a $50 deposit for no smoking which does not go back to your bank for 3+ days. Also, I was charged for my room twice. And after moving 2500 miles across country, having $175 in my bank frozen was inconvenient. However, they resolved the issue as quickly as they could. In addition we had a King Suite and this room was incredibly outdated. The tv's were old. We wanted to hook our laptop with hdmi to watch a better selection of movies. Neither of the tv's had an hdmi input. That is old. The jacuzzi tub was a rose pink, something out of an 80's film. Although it was still great and worked great. I would change the fact the room had no ventilation. The added steamy humidity was kind of gross. They need to install at least one fan in the bathroom. Not one fan in the room. Lastly, on closer look around the room you could notice surfaces that should have been wiped down better. That was also kind of gross. But the price was nice!! I live in the Tallahassee area now and I will certainly stay here again just to get away on a mini "stay-cay" given the price is right. AND this does have a section of the hotel that is pet friendly!

Room Tip: A room close to an exit for smoking. Rooms close to elevator can be loud due to staff use.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Quality Inn is in great location for FSU visit. It is close to campus (10 minutes) but far enough away to be less expensive than other options.

Room quality is not exceptional but staff is friendly and it is a good value. Breakfast in the morning is above average in a nice setting.

Highly recommended for FSU parents.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
zgrantqis, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,

-Zada Grant
Sales Manager
Quality Inn & Suites - Capital District
850-877-4437

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Got in at 11:30 and hadn't had dinner. Staff spent time finding a couple of restaurants that were open late.

Great room with one comfortable chair, spacious bathroom and excellent bed. I like it soft and my wife likes it hard-- first bed that satisfied both of us.

Free parking. A lot of handicapped accessible rooms.

Decent free breakfast per my wife

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
zgrantqis, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments and we sincerely appreciate your kind words to our staff's effort to make your stay enjoyable. Looking forward to serve you soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

We had a solid night of sleep in a clean, quiet room. Air conditioning worked great. We were checked in/out by very friendly staff. We had the complimentary breakfast -- it wasn't spectacular but it did the trick -- fresh fruit, juices, cereal, scrambled eggs, pasteries, bagels, toast, fried potatoes, bacon, sausage,waffles, yogurt -- a decent selection of reasonable quality. We had an appointment at the court of appeals building and this was close by -- it was also really close to the mall which was very nice, had a movie theater and a number of restaurants. The whole hotel is non-smoking which is awesome, but I noticed that people who smoke go to the end of the hallway and stand just outside the door to smoke which must mean that if you are staying in the room by the exit door you are going to hear a number of people coming and going to smoke. I also noticed the odor of smoke around that area which must come in the building as people enter and exit. I would recommend requesting that you are not placed near the exit doors at the end of the hallways.

Room Tip: Smokers should ask to be placed at the end of the hall near the exits as this is a non smoking hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
zgrantqis, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,

-Zada Grant
Director of Sales
Quality Inn & Suites - Capital District
850-877-4437

Reviewed January 28, 2017

We stayed here on the way to the Gulf coast and on the way back. The rooms were very clean and updated. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great. The staff at the desk were all very pleasant. I was surprised at how nice everything was because the price was so reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple