All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravycentral locationthe breakfast arearoom rateup to dateair conditionermini fridgetargetfsufloridaratescollegegmcampus
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Maybe there have been updates since the poor reviews I see posted here. I travel weekly and typically stay in 3-3.5 star chains. It was actually very random that I ended up in this facility and I couldn't be more surprised. Excellent in this price point! Management has gone above and beyond- my suite is beautifully furnished and squeaky clean. I would recommend this particular property! I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your positive feedback. Yes, I had to step in at Front Desk & fired 2 agents who were failing to meet or exceed the expectations of our guests in delivering an exceptional service that our guests are accustomed to. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and our accommodations. On your next visit, I would welcome an opportunity to meet you in person. Thanks again!!

Cell: 850-766-5808

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have NEVER had a bad experience at the Quality Inn & Suites. From the Director of Operations and the rest of the staff have always been kind, helpful and will do everything to make your stay pleasant. I TOTALLY recommend this establishment. Thank you again for the Great Value and Service.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Jim,

I do remember our interaction while you were at our beautiful hotel. Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. You are a business owner and understand that it takes a lot now a days to manage staff and establishments. I sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and as always, welcome an opportunity to serve you again in near future. Thanks again !!

Cell: 850-766-5808

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is not a 2.5 Star Hotel as Priceline rated it .... not even close. Stay here if you want to be disappointed as they really need to address the facility, the staff, the cleanliness even of the lobby. I'm not sure how they are staying in business with places like the Hampton Inn just down the road.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Galileo321

Hi there !!

I understand your disappointment but have failed to understand your comments and not sure if you have the right hotel. According to our past guests whom had written on this very website & other sites raving about our exceptional services and accommodations, I don't see a cleanliness issues at all. We have a Property Management Program which we follow everyday. For a period of 2 weeks, we did have a staffing issue but non-performers have been fired and we are back on track to exceed every guests expectations. Call me at 850-877-4437 to verify if you actually stayed at our hotel or other Quality Inn. Thanks!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on the review 13 out of 60. I wouldn't have given this property anything in the top hundred. Nastiest hotel experience in 10 years. this property wreaked of smoke, and staff was indifferent as hell. I asked for non smoking and my non smoking room was surrounded by 6 smoking rooms. purely disgusting

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank J SCOTT S
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review. Had you brought your concerns to our attention while at the hotel, we would have corrected the situation immediately. Our hotel is 100% smoke free but once guests are inside their room, we can't control if they decide to smoke. There is a penalty we enforce for smoking in our rooms. Please contact me at 850-877-4437 should you have any other concerns or questions. Thanks!

-Rick

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Good value, good service, good hot breakfast. Beds were comfortable, room was clean. Room AC was a little noisy. The property has been updated but still felt a little dingy. Hallways were hot and humid. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013